12. Learning to earthbend

This chapter was edited by alllura
-------------------------

It had been a few days since the trio of the crazy girls chased us around all night. Since then, I had been working really hard on hearing with earth bending, and surprisingly I had made a huge progress!

In the time I was training my earth bending, Aang was too.
Toph was going to teach Aang how to earthbend. I watched as Aang woke up and started running around excited. I couldn't help but laugh. I had to admit, I was hyped up just like Aang. I couldn't wait to teach Aang how to see with earth bending, and maybe he could even help me learn how to see with it!

***

Me and Katara watched Aang training, so far he had tried and failed to move a rock. "You can do it, Aang!" We would periodically say, and honestly, at this point, neither of us really thought so.

"Toph is being way to hard on Aang" Katara suddenly said as she stared at her trying to teach Aang.

"You can't blame her. Aang's an airbender, she's an earthbender." I stated.

She gave me a puzzled look.

I sighed, realizing she had no idea what I meant. "Earth and Air are completely opposite elements."

"Just like Water and Fire?"

"Exactly. While Earth means stability, Air means freedom. You can see the difference there..."

"Still, Aang's not the kind of guy who can learn the hard way."

I frowned. "We're the earthbenders. I think my sister's know what she's doing." I retorted. You're a waterbender, what do you know about earthbending?

"Does she?" She asked, and turned her gaze back to the two of them.

I huffed and left to go and work on hearing with earthbending.

***

I was getting a lot better than before. Now, I couldn't only tell when people were talking, but I began to hear what they were saying. It was a faint sound, but it was better than not hearing at all.

I was sitting on a rock with my feet planted on the ground, when I suddenly heard something. "Anna you will not believe what happened!"

I opened my eyes to see Toph walking towards me.

------------------

Hope you all like that chapter. Please vote and Add!!

I also need your guys help! I have a AMAZING idea for a Star Wars Harry Potter crossover! Do you all this I should write it? Please please please please Comment what you all think!

-Isabel3710🐴