8. Arguing

This chapter is dedated to @happyface13579 thank you for adding this book!!
This chapter was edited by alllura
-------------------

It has been a few days since me and Toph had left to travel with the Avatar. So far, it had been great! Everyone was extremely nice, and I couldn't help but to feel like I had known them since forever! Well, Toph and Katara sometimes did not get along but they only fought every once in awhile. Aside from that, everything had been fine.

We had been flying all day and now we could finally stop and set up camp. We landed and I started helping Aang unload everything. I saw Toph walk over to the side and just sat down watching us. I shrugged and continued to unload our luggage, when I saw Katara with the corner of my eyes talking to her.
She's probably asking her to help us set up camp.

I knew things were going to get heated up. Katara hated that Toph would not help and Toph hated that Katara was bossy. As I said before, they would fight every once in a while.

Aang left to get fire wood while Sokka and I finished unpacking everything. We were done, and Katara and Toph had literally done nothing aside from fighting. I could faintly feel the vibrations of their voice with my feet. Great, they were still fighting.

***

I yawned.
Hours had passed, and I still had not gotten enough sleep. All thanks to the three crazy girls who had been chasing us in a metal train.

I would love to say that's the weirdest sentence I've ever spoken, but I would be lying.

I raised my gaze from Appa's comfy fur. "It's very windy..." I mumbled sleepily. I looked down at the ground, which was growing near by second.

I wasn't reading anyone's lips, but I could tell we were all screaming.

In case you aren't following, we were falling.

Aang was able to wake up Appa before we crashed, but as soon as we landed, we were all yelling at each other for who knows why.

Aang was yelling something about me and Toph not thanking Appa for carrying our weight. I was furious.
I yelled back, "Are you blind?! All I have been doing is helping you feed, clean and do practically everything for your bison, so don't look at me!"

Then he was furious and yelled back, "Are you deaf?! I wasn't talking to you!"

This argument wasn't going to take us anywhere, but still, I felt the need to continue.
For the first time, I had actually seen Aang angry.
"I am!"

There was silence. No one spoke, and I couldn't feel any vibrations.

Aang realized his mistake and quickly calmed down by saying: "Sorry" to me and I did the same.
-----------------
EDITOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! I'm Mia (aka alllura ), and I'm helping Isabel edit the story! Many of you have been really nice about the spelling and how should she correct it, while others... have been really rude, to say the least? I'm proofreading and editing the incoherent sections of the story, so just wait for a little while, and this amazing story will be ready! Also, if any of you need help on your story, you can PM me on my account!