17. Finding The Library

This chapter was
edited by alllura
——————————————

As we flew along across the large desert, Professor Zei sat and tried talking to App. I could tell that Zei was fascinated by Appa. Sokka sat and was looking out over the desert with a telescope searching for the library, while I sat next to Toph and was too looking for the library but with no luck; after all, how long could it take to find a huge building? Not long, or at least I think so. Well, it looks like I was wrong. I glanced over a Toph who then said: "Does this place even exist?" I then looked at Zei curious to see what he would reply with and then which he said: "Some say it doesn't."

I truly was surprised at this at looked at my sister for her reaction. She was frustrated. I looked back over at the desert when Toph came up next to me and said "there it is" then pointed at a random spot, everyone came over to look only to see nothing. They looked at Toph who waved a hand over her face to show that she was still blind, I started laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few more hours of flying, we found something a giant tower of some sort we landed and soon found out with the help of a fox who was also one of the knowledge seekers that the library was underground.

We all climbed off of Appa and the Professor started digging in the sand next to the tower with a small shovel, I then placed my hand on the tower and spoke up "Actually, that won't be necessary. The inside seems to be completely intact, and it's huge!" Me and the others -without Toph- then used a rope to climb inside using a rope. The reason Toph decided not to come was that being blind she could not read and of course, we were going to a library; I on the other hand who can, and love to read went along and climbed inside.

----------------

Hey guys, I am so sorry that this is a short chapter. I meant for it to be longer but I've been sick and busy with my part-time job (yes I do have a job). And yes I will say that I have been wasting time playing 'Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery' which I got this week (I love it, I'm in year 2 now!!). So sorry!

By the way, have you guys tried 'Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery'? If so where are you at? I'm a Hufflepuff year 2 level 13.

Anyways hope you guys liked that chapter!

-Isabel3710