6. Talking

The chapter is dedicated to @carlyforever2002 , thank you for adding this book!
This chapter was edited by alllura

-------------------

Aang and Toph had gone out side to settle their differences, leaving me inside with Aang's friends.

The three of us had been talking for a while when my parents rushed in. I immediately stopped talking when I saw them.

"Have you two seen Toph?"  Mother asked.

"She was outside with Aang." Katara explained.

"Let's go look for her." Sokka suggested.

***

We all left to find Toph and Aang with no luck. We all searched the whole garden from front to back. They weren't anywhere.
All we found was a ransom note.

"We need to go find them" Katara stated.

Everyone but me and my mother left to go get them. Father would not let me go with them.

So I was just there sitting. Waiting.

I had no idea if I would see my twin again. No. Toph is strong, she can handle a few brainless earth benders. I thought.

Then I saw Toph. I ran up to her huging her "I'm so glad your okay!" I told her.

-----------------

Hope you guys liked that! I just wanted to let you know well quick this might be the last time I can update for a few weeks. But don't worry I'm still doing this book!