Exposed

(Mr. McCall's POV)

"I've got to tell them".They have to know I thought.

(takes a deep breath )

"Scott I have someone for you to meet" I said.

(Lina's POV)

"Calm down, calm down."Dad knows him he's dad's friend", I thought."Scott.. this is your sister Lina,this is your brother Scott"He said nervously."I HAVE A SISTER!""I HAVE A BROTHER!".Scott and I say confused. "Great,I'll let you two work this out".I sniff the air,somethings "off" with him."Werewolf"I say in a tone so low,only I can hear I thought only I can hear.

(Scott's POV)

"Werewolf "she whispered.I was about to say something,But my mom and dad walked in."This.. is Lina"he said.Lina said hi to My mom. My mom smiled and whispered to dad "Rafael you're gonna have to explain this"."I'll explain later"he said. "Melissa can you show her to the guest room please"Sure"and they were gone upstairs.

(Rafeal's POV)

"DAD,WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME I HAVE A SISTER!"he yelled. "At the right time Scott"I said calmly."YOU THINK NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME!"YES, Scott I do!"I said a little angry. "Scott I only brought her here because her mom died,She had no where else to go."Alright "Scott said.

Authors note:

Sorry if it's short they probably all are.This is my first book.