forbidden ; jordan

Y/N's POV

" Y/N, Autumn is here to get you !! " my mother sings from the bottom of the stairs.

" Coming! " I shout back smoothing out my strapless yellow sundress, sliding my yellow & white Nike slides over my perfectly painted white toes spraying a final coat of water on my long curls I stare in the mirror with a smile.

City Girls Season has finally come upon us & just as quickly as it came it's leaving.

Summer is my favorite season ever. I like to wear clothes that are tight and cute which is weird considering I don't like having attention drawn to myself but ya know I'm the exception, not the rule sis.

Rushing down the stairs with my bags in hand I'm ecstatic to finally get out of the house. My mom never lets me spend the night over people's houses and I finally convinced her after begging over and over to be able to go with my best friend Autumn & her family to their lake house. I needed this, It was finally the summer before Senior year, we had a week before school started back & I am in desperate need of some stress relief.

" Thank you so much for letting me take her with us for this weekend" she beamed to my mother.

" I trust you very much Autumn, you guys have been best friends since freshman year. You won't let anything happen to my baby right? She's all I have ya know. " My mother looks at me with glossy eyes.

Ever since Dad left when he got to the NFL he completely forgot about Mom & I and I'm the only thing she still has. He married another woman and started a family with her, he invites me to do everything with him but I refuse to watch him be happy while he tore our family apart. My mother loved him dearly ever since I was a little girl I could see it in her eyes and he tried so hard to not let the fame get to him but he did & he left my mom & I. That is unforgivable but at least he's trying.

" Mommy, I'll be gone for 4 days, it won't be long, I promise." I kiss her cheek dashing out the door.

We load our bags into Autumn's car and immediately start talking about all of the cute boys that are going to be down there. Their lake house has about 2 or 3 neighbors and most of them have kids our age so this out to be fun. I've never met them before but Autumn is planning on setting me up with one of them or so she tells me.

" I may or may not have lied to Mama " She winces looking at me.

"What?! You made me lie to my mom !? " I shout turning towards her.

" Mom & Dad tried to cancel last minute & I needed this vacay soo bad " she huffed laying her head on the steering wheel. " She wouldn't have let you go if I told her it was just You, Summer, Micheal & I " She smiles trying to soften me up.

At the mention of Micheal's name my heart flutters. Micheal is Autumn's older brother, I've had a crush on him since I was in 6th grade & Autumn made it absolutely clear to me that her brother was completely off limits. Even if she didn't, Micheal never glanced my way. For a long time, I hoped things would change & they never did so I gave up. I still can't hide the fact of how much I like him which causes my face to light up instantly.

" Off limits y/n, it's my brother for God's sake. None of my friends have ever successfully made him give up my hoeish ways and I'm trying to keep you from being hurt. He's 20 & your 17!" she huffed.

It's only 3 years damn, Senior in high school, Sophomore in college not that far really, as I said earlier, I'm the exception, not the rule.

" I know, it's just a childish crush. I won't act on it" I raise my hands in surrender.