1 | first impressions ; maloley

A / n ; I am always gonna use fake names because saying Y / n fucks me

Karina ' s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~I was meeting my new boyfriend Nate's friends and I haven't seen them since we met at the strip Club . I am a stripper at a club in LA and a month ago Nate and his friends came and Nate watched me dance and Nate payed extra for me to go back to the room with him , and He didn't even wanna do anything . He wanted to talk and get to know me . He asked me on a real date after that and we have been dating ever since . I get ready and put on my outfit .

Nate' s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm smiling down at my phone waiting for my baby to arrive

Nate' s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm smiling down at my phone waiting for my baby to arrive .
" ooo who's the chick " Sammy says .
" What are you talking about ? "
"Dude you smiling hella hard , obviously some girl pussy Fye enough to have you like that " Tez laughs .
All the other boys agree with a collection of " yeahs" and" rights "
" I wouldn't know " I mumble .
All the boys start laughing .
" My nigga you ain't hit it yet ?! " Tez laughs
I roll my eyes . The doorbell rings and I stand up to get it .
" hey baby " I say opening the door .
" hi " she smiles . That beautiful smiles lights my world up . I look her up and down .
" You look stunning but you couldn't have covered up "
"Oh baby it's fine , I'll be okay , I mean unless your afraid your replacement is in the next room you'll be fine " she smirks walking away .
I watch her ass move . It's hard not to stare it moves so nicely and it jiggles just so .........
deliciously .

Karina 's POV
~~~~~~~
I come around the corner and see a living room filled with cute guys and there are 2 girls .
" Hi I'm Karina " I say waving .
They all stare at me then one of the dark haired ones start talking . He is fine as fuck .
" wassup I'm Jack but you can call JG this is my girlfriend Madison and this is Sammy and his girlfriend Stass , Tez , Hayes , Swazz , and JJ "
"I remember you from a few weeks ago , you work at the strip club we went to " I think his name is Sammy says.The girl who was on his lap stared at wide eyed and he apolgized and shurgged .

" yeah that's me " I laugh
" Kandy with a K " he says like the man who introduced me on stage .
" Ew your a stripper you have no self respect for yourself hun ! " Madison laughs .
" I actually respect her , you do what you gotta do to hustle and get by , good job shorty " Swazz high fives me .
" well my name is Karina , Kandy came from my teenage years , Kandy melt in ya mouth and not yo hand " I wink .
All the guys yell and laugh .
Nate comes around the corner.
" my bad I was on the phone " he says .
" Anyways what are you doing here " Sammy laughs .
" Well Nat - " Nate cuts me off by kissing me .
" That , this my b- " I look at him like I'm gonna kill him .
" Girlfriend " he smiles .
" Welcome to the girlfriends club , be prepared to get left on read or open for a long time sometimes " The blonde girl smiles . She glares at Sammy and he smiles like he was guilty .
" Thanks " I laugh .
" God damn it " they all say .
" yeah she off limits y'all " Nate smiles and places his hand on my thigh .
It goes silent for a little until Swazz speaks up . 
" 2 questions , One is that you real hair and 2 can you put me on your friend " he laughs .
" yes this is my hair , I am half black from my my dad and my mom is Samoan , and I will I know who your talking about Adrianna is her name also known as Kash Baby "
" why y'all spell everything with a K in y'all names " JG ask .
" Cuz we don't fuck with C's " I say Trynna let my inter ghetto not come out .
" You know it's blood gang like a mf " Tez says .
We do the blood handshake and lock our B's .
" You done got you a gangsta bitch , I fuck withcu you my lil sister now " Tez laughs .
" Nigga I like you already " I laugh .
He smiles . I lean into Nate while I watch all the boys play the game . They yell and scream at each other . My boyfriend and his boyfriends I laugh at the thought .