19 | ready for it ; maloley

Kyndall ' s  POV

Knew he was a killer first time that  I saw him , wondered how many girls he loves & had left haunted

" Wassup , I'm Derek and my boy back there Trynna hop on , but I'm Trynna talk to her so if you could go give him the time a day it would be great " a very attractive boy walked up to me smirking .

Ashley giggles at him and he winks at her . I just nod walking over to a very tall & attractive boy with his back facing me . I tap his shoulder and his turns around looking at me . I study him closely he had dimples & a lot of fucking hair , probably good for gripping .

" Wassup ? " He ask .

" That nigga over there said you were trying to talk to me , so let's hear ya spit ya game  " I smirk at him .

" Nah he wanted to talk to ole girl but I guess he dragged me into it " He laughs .

Some , Some boys try to hard he don't try at all tho

" Hit me with ya best line " I say crossing my arms .

" Come on let's go , I show what it's like to be spoiled " He smirks dragging me into PINK .

" So you think if you buy me shit I'll give you some pussy ? How many girls have you brought in here Trynna get something from ? " I ask picking up underwear throwing them in the little tote bag they gave me .

" Nah , Ion want no pussy but if you Trynna throw sum back I'll happily catch it , ion usually buy everybody shit I just think princess should be spoiled & you damn sure look like one to me " He smirks .

I stare at him with a blank face & he nods knowing my answer already .

" Nah it ain't even like they baby girl frl I'm just Trynna find a girl who down for me , my ex cheated on me & I been fucked up ever since " He says scratching his hair .

I pick out my final items as we walk to the register .

" That will be ..... 342.56 " She nods smiling at Nate .

" Omg , Nate I can't have you pay for all this " I say starting to take stuff back from her hands and putting them in the bag to give back .

She snickers " broke  bitch " she coughs after batting her eyelashes at Nate .

" Nah it's okay , nothing but the best for my baby girl " He smiles wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my cheek .

I smirk at the girl taking Nates face in my hands and fully making out with him in the front of the line . She rolls her eyes and takes his card swiping it and smiles putting it back in his hands . We walk out the store and back to the food court as we see Derek with his hands under Ashely's skirt as her head is all the way back and she grips his arm . Nate and I laugh we decide to take his car to his house and just chill there .

In the middle of the night in my dreams , You should see the things we do baby

" Nate " I moan scratching down his back .

" Shh Ashely & Derek are downstairs " He groans .

" D-D-Daddy I'm close " I say interlacing my fingers in his long thick hair .

" Wake up damn" He says looking at me still thrusting in and out .

" Huh ? " I say looking at him .

I open my eyes to see Ashely and Cartier standing above me .

" You were having a wet dream weren't you ? " Ashley smirks .

" Noo " I say sitting up .

" It was about Nate omg I'm so telling Derek " She squeals running out the door of my room as I put my face in my hands .

" I'm gonna kill her " I groan looking at Cartier .

" I'm telling Johnson soooo " She smiles scrambling our the room .

Me , I was a robber first time that he saw running off with hearts and not bothering to say sorry

" What would you like beautiful ? " The waiter ask me winking at me .

I see Nate shoot him a quick glare before looking away when I looked at him .

" I'm so full after all that food , I think I would love some cheesecake " I smile at him .

" That'll be right out " He winks again walking off without asking Nate if he wanted dessert .

" Don't flirt with other guys , it doesn't make me happy " He says folding his arms looking at me .

" What are you talking about baby " I question sweetly .

" Don't try that whole innocent act with me , I know you were flirting with him " He just stares at me .

" Maybe You should Punish me , I'll be in the car make my cheesecake to go " I say getting up .

I grab the keys from Nate's jean pockets " accidentally " rubbing my hand down his dick . Swaying my hips out the door and I see Nate grab the cheesecake from the waiter and put it in a to go bag & box . He pays in cash and scurries to the car .

Let the games begin , are you ready for it ?

" I wanna be with you , I want you to be my girlfriend and only mine , it's been 3 mfs years since I met you in that dumbass malll , I knew you was a wifey right on the mf spot as soon as you hint you ready we married it's that simple " He says grabbing my hands .

" I'm ready " I start to cry looking at the huge diamond ring in his hand .

He slides it on my finger and everyone applauds around us .