8 |clueless ; swift

Jayle's POV

I'm Chilling with my big brother and his friends but For some reason my boyfriend has been sorta ignoring me . I mean I understand that we agreed to not tell Nate quite yet but still he at least sends me wink when Nate isn't look or something . He's been really distant lately .

" Yo Swazz , how is Amya " Nate says inhaling smoke passing the blunt to me .
" She's good " He says still looking down .
" Who's Amya ? " I ask passing back to Nate .
" Swazz 's girlfriend " Nate smirks .
Well that hurt .
" She isn't my girlfriend " He says looking at Nate .
" When you have been fucking the same girl for 3 months & Take her on dates & buy her shit ..... Nigga that's yo gf " Tez laughs .
Swazz and I have only been dating for 5 months , I'm confused.
" She is hot man , Nice ass , real nice blonde hair , she is just an airhead but I'm sure her head game 100 right ? " Derek laughs throwing his head back .

My eyes start to fill with tears as I put two together. I gave my everything to Swazz . I get up from the couch letting the tears run down my face running to my room plopping on my bed sobbing .

Swazz's POV
" I'm gonna use the bathroom " I say getting up .

I can't believe she found out . I just wish Nate didn't open his big ass mouth all the time. I knock on her door and open it to see her sobbing on her bed looking at our picture.

" Jayle , I'm sorry " I say looking at her shutting the door behind me .

" Sorry ? Your sorry John you cheated on me for majority of our relationship , and my brother knew about her , and you sorry . if you were sorry you would have never done it . " I yell .

" shhh Nate's gonna here you " I tell her .

" Wow , that's what your worried about " she yells wiping her tears running down the steps .

Jayle' s POV

" Nate I have something to tell you , I have been dating Swazz for 5 months and apparently he has been cheating on me with her for 3 months . " I say looking at my brother as he gets upset .
" Get the fuck out my house & don't you ever come back here right after this " Nate says punching the shit outta Swazz . Over and Over again John basically is purple & is limping out the house as he leaves .

" Nate I'm sorry I didn't tell you , I thought he was faithful " I say .

" that's exactly why I didn't want you to date him , you don't fucking listen , I told you that Swazz wasn't gonna change " He screams .

" I know , I'm sorry I just - " I say shaking and starting to tear up again .

" nah shush it's alright I knew yo ass was hard headed you may not be my real sister but I sure rubbed off on your stubborn ass " He laughs rubbing my curly hair like I'm a dog .

" So can we beat his ass too or ? " Derek ask .

" The nigga was purple y'all leave him to die " I laugh .

" Just asking " they laugh in unison .

" just promise me " Nate says .

" I know , No more secrets " I laugh he nods as the rest of the boys join our hug .