37 | the weekend ; purpp

" he should be here any minute . I don't know what's taking him so long " Nina laughs .

" it's fine . Thank you so much for inviting me over for dinner " you smile at her .

" that's what friends do " she giggles .

" I've been in LA for 3 months and I'm so homesick ugh I miss Dallas so much but I have met this dude. Oh my gosh girl he is like the man of my dreams . He's so cute and he buys me all kinds of stuff . I really like him . " You sigh .

Nina laughs .

" I'm sorry , am I being to open ? It's just how I am "

" no , no . Your fine sooo " she laughs again .

" what his - baby I'm home " you hear a voice sound from the living room .

The voice sounds familiar but you can't exactly pin point it .

" In the kitchen baby , come meet my new friend " she smiles grabbing your hand .

It's not that you realize who the voice is until he comes into the kitchen .

" hey b-baby " purp stutters putting his arm around Nina .

" hey baby , this y/n my new girlfriend I just met , she just moved here not to long ago and we met a week ago at the mall and I invited her over for dinner " she smiles kissing his cheek .

It's gonna feel bad tearing down there relationship .

" hi nice to meet you " you smirk shaking his hand .

" You too , I'm purp "

" baby you smell like weed , go get in the shower and then we can eat . "

Purp goes up the stairs and then your phone chimes before you hear water turn on .

purpp😽 : come upstairs

" Nina do you have a bathroom I could use " you smile .

" sure 3rd door on your right once you go up that big ass staircase " she giggles .

You quickly hurry up the steps and into their bathroom that I linked to the room . You look at the sink and turn on the cold water handle which will make the water hot .

" FUCK " purpp yells hopping out the shower wrapping up in a towel .

" what the fuck are you doing here ? " he yells .

" I was going to have dinner with my new friend and her boyfriend but I'm about to leave " you yell crossing your arms .

" shhh "

" you have a fucking girlfriend and didn't care to let me know " you whisper yell .

" it never came up " He weakly smiles .

" you said you were mine , nigga you literally told me I could move in with you "

" I planned on leaving her . I just i don't know y/n "

" well you have a choice to make Omar " you cross your arms .

" baby - I don't wanna hear it " you roll your eyes when he grabs your arms .

" here's the deal . I'm going to give you 10 minutes into the dinner to tell her and if I not I will snitch . You know well enough to where you KNOW I will "

" babygirl listen " purpp groans .

" don't wanna hear it . "

You set a ten minute timer on your phone for when you guys get downstairs but when you look up you notice he is staring at you .