35 | better than me ; powers

UPDATE WHORES 😭 ; so I'm going to start trying to use y/n maybe and these are gonna have titles because honestly it's better 😭 and this books is about random people now , no more just rappers because honestly I'm falling in love with so many other people , so I hope that's fine with you guys ! Also thank you from the bottom of my heart to getting this book to 10k I never thought people even liked reading this book so thank you sm lovlies 💞 ,
Enjoy !!
                                   ~~~
Keith's 's POV

" Keith your so funny " Ryan laughed grabbing my arm .

" seriously though woody fell like 9 times during the one dance for the NE story . He had 2 left feet " I chuckled .

" your freckles are so cute " she giggles getting closer to my face .

" thank you "

"Do you really love your girlfriend? " she asked .

" fiancée & yes she is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Not even the baddest female could change how I feel about her . She is the baddest" I smile looking at my hand.

" Keith "

"Hmm ? " I ask peering up at her 

Then In that moment she connects her lips with mine . She starts to kiss down my neck leaving a hickey for certain .

" r-r-Ryan , I'm sorry if I gave off that vibe but I love my wife " I yell pushing her off of me .

" right , my bad Keith "

" I gotta go " I dash out the doors .

~~~

2:04am . That is the time it all hit you . It's over for you two . He fell out of love and it's all your fault . You couldn't stop it now it was too late . All you had to do was pack your bags and you would be out of his life . You run up the steps packing anything you bought with your own money which is basically nothing because he loved to spoil you . You pick up the picture frame with a picture of you and Keith inside it . Those were the good ole days .... when you both were in love . You can remember that day like it was yesterday.
******

" baby girl come on , we have to go or Algee and Kameron are gonna beat our asses " Keith yelled up the steps

" baby girl come on , we have to go or Algee and Kameron are gonna beat our asses " Keith yelled up the steps .

" okay , okay . Let's go " you chime descending down the spiral stair case .

" baby , you look delicious " Keith grinned .

You crossed your arms staring at him .

" i mean beautiful "

" thanks baby " you grin tucking a piece of hair behind my ear .

The night passed through like a breeze until it neared the end of your best friends 21st Birthday gala . She was always so extra .

" come take this picture wimmie beautiful "