15 | Stripping ; luh

Derek's  POV

" Tonight is going to be great " Nate smirks grabbing my shoulders .

" It better be " I laugh .

" Oh come on dude , It's your birthday of course it is " Swazz laughs .

" Our ride awaits us , Strip club is our next location " Derek smirks nodding to the door .

We pile into the limo the boys got me & we head to the strip club . As soon as we step in the door it smells like Victoria Secret came in here & poured everything onto the floor . It smells like bitches . As soon as we walk in a pretty girl comes & takes us to a back room apparently for VIP's .

" Alright boys , Tonight I have hand picked the beautiful ladies who will be with us for tonight . These are the best of the best , it doesn't get much better than them . The best part is they are black girls " He smirks rubbing his hands together .

We all laugh at Nate's remark .

" Without a further a do I present to you , Arielle , Aries , Karina , Amber , Jovana and the only and only Diamond " He shows as the last girl comes out from behind the Curtain .

" Who's the birthday boy , I heard I have been requested just for him " She smiles .

I'm not even gone front she is cute . Her perfect curly hair falls right below her shoulder & it bounces every time she moves because it's so curly . Her ass is fat . She just fine all around & her big plump lips look great I wonder if she can su - I need to stop .

" That's me " I smirk as she walks over to me .

" Well aren't you just the lucky one , you get me all to yourself  " She whispers in my ear as the music comes on .

" now let's get fucked up boys because Stass , Ana , & Lily are gonna kick our asses tomorrow " Gillinsky , Nate , and Swazz all toast as the rest of the boys yell like dogs . I grab a henny bottle & down it . I stare at Diamond as she blushes & winks at me before saying something to the girls . I down more & more drinks obviously drunk off my ass already .

Diamond's POV

I slowly walk back to Derek staring at him as I see his eyes get hungry . As the music comes on I feel my inner hoe come out . I start to grind my ass on Derek as I see his long hair fall into his face . I start twerking as I feel his little , shit who am I kidding his big friend start to come up . I smirk as I turn around and he looks at me through the thick smoke and I grab his jacket pulling him out the room into a more private room usually meant for one person . I instantly connect his lips with mine as ours perfectly move in sync . He pulls away from me

" why'd you stop " I whine .

" we gone go back to my place " Derek smiles .

" yes daddy " I grin hopping off the couch  .

A/N : We are gonna skip them fucking and all that because I can't write smut to save my life .

Derek ' s POV

I wake up & I notice I have something wrapped around my legs . I open my eyes & the sun light is beaming in causing my head to hurt like hell . I look over & see curly hair & a dark skin girl next to me . She shifts a little & rolls over looking at me smiling .

" morning beautiful " I smile at her .

" Good morning Derek " She smiles cuddlin closer to me as I move my hands down to her bare Ass .

" what time is it ? " she ask .

" 1:43 "  I say and her eyes widened .

" no , no , no my dad is gonna kill me I gotta go " She hops out of bed putting her stripper shit back on .

" fuck I can't go home like this " I groan .

He throws me sweats & I put them on giving him my number before speeding to my dads house .

* skip car ride *

I successfully sneak in the house without my Dad noticing me . I have been home for a whole 3 hours now and I have remained not caught .

" Baby come down here there is someone I want you to meet . " I get him yell from upstairs .

" Yes Daddy " I smile coming down the steps .

Derek's POV

" Yes Daddy " the unknown girls says coming down the stairs .

She is really pretty she kind of looks like Diamond but this girl looks like a geekier version . She wears her hair down her back & it is down to her ass it is brown and she has thick black glasses , she is carrying a Textbook from UCLA .

"  Yes Daddy , I was studying " She says pushing her glasses up her face .

" Meet my daughter Derek , This is Diamond Marie lyle " He smiles introducing me to her .

" ooohh shit , I didn't know this  as your daughter " I laugh as I see her get scared .

" Why have you two met before " He questions staring at her .

" Of course not Daddy " She says shaking her head at me .

" Yeah She was stripper at the club the boys took me to last night we went to my house though , you know it was my birthday yesterday " I smirk wanting a discount .

" Your a S-S-Stripper !? " He yells at her .

" Yes sir " She nods looking at her book .

Aw fuck I thought he knew already .

" Ill deal with you later " He point sternly at her .

" As for you .... I'm going to kill you for sleeping with my daughter " He says coming towards me .