32 | searching ; powers

Nia 's POV

" Nia" Keith calls .

I get up off of our bed and head into the living room ,

" yes baby " I say looking at my phone .

" let me see your phone " he says .

I look up automatically .

" For ? " I ask .

" Cause I wanna look through it " he shrugs .

" Umm your not my father " I laugh clutching my phone .

" But you call me daddy so hand it over " he says standing up .

" for what ? " I yell .

" you've been in it all day , I wanna see what's so entertaining . I could take it like I did when you first got here . You know when I was cruel and treated you like someone I kidnapped instead of like my girlfriend .  "

" Keith , you know you wouldn't do that . y-y-you love me remember ?" I say backing up towards the wall .

" wanna bet ? " his eyes grow dark .

" K-k-eith it's nothing . you told me , I could text everyone and t-t-tell them I was okay . You know so the police wouldn't keep looking for me . I'm k-k-eeping you out of jail " I say .

" so why won't you let me see it ? " He says in a deeper voice then before .

" I-I-I "

" Give me the phone , I'm not asking . " he stands in front of me .

I shake my head pushing it to my chest . Keith's hand flies toward my neck and throws me into the wall .

" Do you wanna go back to being in the basement , what about only eating once a day and not having any contact with the outside world ? Do you want me to go back to being rude and disrespectful to you " He yells .

I wrap my hand around his wrist and just stare at him .

" I asked you a question Nia " he growls .

" No " I croak .

' Give it to me " He says tightening his grip a little .

I stick out my hand with my phone in it and he drops me turning to get on the phone .

" who's dee ? " he says not turning around .

" my um ... ex " I whisper .

" speak up before you get hurt "

" my ex " I say looking at the floor .

" why are you texting him " he rumbles .

" I u-u-uh he said he wanted to see me but I told him no " I say fiddling with my nails .

" well the last message you sent said " i miss you too " do I need to dispose of someone ? do you still love him ? ' he ask turning to me .

" N-n-no baby it's fine . I'll stop talking to him . Don't send people after him . " I say grabbing his arm .

" Nah it's fine . I can't force you to love me "

" you're not forcing me . I do love you . I know I haven't been really talking to you like that or wanting to be around it . I just , I can't tell you " I huff sitting next to him .

He ignores me .

" daddy , I love you . I promise .. " I say sitting on his lap .

" I wish I could still believe that Nia . Pack up your shit . I'll take you back home Tomorrow & we don't ever have to talk to each other again . I'll go back to being alone and you can go back to your family " He says moving me off of him .

" You are my family . " I say tearing up .

" we're your family " I say touching my stomach and letting the tears flow .

Tbc.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooo , should I make a part 2 to this ? 🤨