41| sober do-overs ; tay-k

This is for UnikaDominique I hope you love it girl ❤️ !

Unika
I walk up to the door knocking hoping he answers this time. It's pouring raining and I walked all the way over here because I want......no NEED my boyfriend back.

" who is it ? " I hear a female chirp from the other side of the door.

She opens it and looks me up down, I notice she is wearing tay's shirt

" where's my boyfriend? " I ask calmly.

" oh , you mean Tay .... yeah he isn't yours anymore but I'll get him for you if you wanna hear him say it" she smirks.

" bitch, just go get my boyfriend" I say stepping in.

I see Tay coming downstairs in basketball shorts.

" what nika? " he says standing in front of me.

" Tay let me explain " I say grabbing his arm.

" Explain what Unika? " he chuckles.

" You have to understand- I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKED THE ONE DUDE IN THE CITY I HATE THE MOST " he raises his voice causing me to jump.

" Tay it wasn't my fault " I plead.

" nika, fuck outta here with that bullshit. So you didn't go over his house, you didn't smoke 3 blunts with him, you didn't wear lingerie over there knowing what you were gonna do, and you didn't lie to me about where you were going because you knew I wouldn't have let you leave." he ask.

I just stare at the ground not responding.

" How long was you cheating bro" he says.

I continue not to say anything.

" I ASKED YOU A QUESTION SHORTY"

I flinch again.

" it's was only twice " I mumble.

" do you know if one of my guys wasn't watching his house and seen you go in there half naked you would be 6ft under right now? We planned to light that nigga place up and I found out the love of my life was in there and I canceled..... I could've let them kill you and him." He goes off.

" I'm sorry Tay..... I-I-I had to do it"

" why? "

" I can't tell you" I huff.

" well then you don't love me as much as I thought " he says opening the door for me to leave.

" Taymor please" I say tearing up.

" Why did you have to do it Nika" he shouts.

I jump.

" he told me if I didn't...... he was gonna kill you. I can't lose you tay " I start to cry.

" Say no more baby girl. Go upstairs take a nice little bath I'll be back" he says walking to the closet he doesn't let me go into.

" Nia get the fuck out " he yells upstairs.

" are you deadass? It only took a few tears for you to go back to that bitch " he groans throwing her hands in the air.

" don't make me tell you twice " he says .

She storms out the house.

" Tay don't do anything stupid" I groan.

" I won't" he grins evilly walking out the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it 💗 The face reveal is next most likely 🤟🏽 .