Once the boys started singing you found yourself staring wide-eyed at the screen, mouth hanging open.

Damn they're good, you thought as you started tapping your fingers against the table.

You were so wrapped up in the song you didn't notice two boys approach your table.

You felt one of your earphones get ripped out of your ear, spinning around to come face to face with Jin.

"What are you listening to Y/N?" He asked, winking at you and pulling the earphone to his own ear to listen.

You blushed wildly when he burst out laughing.

"No wonder you were so into it," he said, a smirk on his face before he turned to the person behind him, "she's listening to our songs Tae."

Your heart stopped at the mention of his name, watching the man in question appear from behind Jin.

He smiled at you, locking eyes. You heart quickened in your chest with every second his gaze was on you.

"Didn't know you were a fan." Taehyung said suddenly, breaking you out of your half-hypnotized state. A rush of relief hitting you when you realized he was still smiling and didnt look freaked out at the possibility that you might be a crazy stalker fan.

"It was my first time," you said looking down at your hands, blushing in embarrassment of being caught, "sorry if its strange."

Jin nudged your side to sit next to you, Taehyung taking a seat across from you.

"Its not strange at all honeybee," Jin said, "I'm flattered." He finished, winking at you. The new nickname making your cheeks burn.

The waitress came by with your food and coffee, pausing as she realized two people had joined you.

"U-um-Can I get you boys anything to eat or drink?" She asked, stuttering before regaining her friendly smile.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake and a plate of fries, the stick in the mud over there will have a water." He said, beaming up at her before turning to hit Taehyung playfully on the arm.

"Sugar and coffee make my stomach hurt..." Taehyung said looking down and blushing, "you know that."

"Coming right up boys" she said, placing your food and coffee in front of you before turning to walk away.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" You asked, shoving a forkful of your salad into your mouth.

"Exploring!" Jin replied quickly, "someone, not naming names, insisted on coming to the residents part of the island."

You nodded in understanding, not able to speak with a mouth full of food.

"Well I didn't want to be stuck watching Hobi try to flirt with the bartender at the pool all afternoon" Taehyung said, looking up from his hands and frowning at Jin.

You laughed at the exchange, noting that these two always appeared to be at each others throats despite the fact they seemed inseparable.

"Didn't you guys have a photo shoot today?" You asked once you had swallowed your mouth full of food.

"We finished already, we had to wake up at 5am for it," Jin said, dramatically leaning his head on your shoulder and faking a yawn.

"HEY" he shouted suddenly, shooting up straight and scowling at Taehyung, "why did you kick me?"

You looked over to Taehyung who was now frowning in the direction of the boy beside you.

"Stop flirting with her." He said sternly, eyes narrowing.