It didn't seem liked he took your threat seriously though because he only stuck his tongue out at you. Annie, who was sitting on the floor, laid back and became more interested in the fight that was about to break out. Yoongi didn't seem to care and kept sipping his tea. Jungkook picked his side fast because he managed to sneak up from behind you and hit you with a pillow. For a second you were stunned but quickly regained your composure and stood up.

"Oh, is that how you want to play Jungkook? Well then, you better be ready for a war because you got one coming for you." You shouted while grabbing Annie by the arm and dragging her behind the couch. Annie was clearly not ready because she tripped over her own feet while running to the couch.

"Wait, why am I being dragged into this?" She asked.

"Because I need you. Plus, you owe me." You said while peaking over Yoongi's shoulder. He was still not bothered at all.

"Fine, but only because I'll get to kick some ass!" She yelled.

Jungkook and Jimin had found a small spot behind a chair. They had somehow managed to seize pillows and started throwing them at us. Annie went and collected the pillows and threw them back. The pillow soared through the air and landed right on Jungkook's face. Jungkook, of course, returned the favor, but instead of hitting Annie or you, he had hit Yoongi. Luckily, he had set his cup of tea down so there wasn't a spill on the couch. Everyone froze and waited in anticipation to see what he was going to do. He was still for a minute but then he grabbed the pillow and flung it at Jungkook. The impact was so hard that Jungkook toppled backward and landed on top of Jimin.

"Ah, Jungkook get off of me."

"Sorry, but the pillow hit me really hard," Jungkook complained.

Yoongi was grinning at them and took a seat beside you.

"How about we show them who's the boss?"

"Let's do this!" You cheered.

Yoongi and you grabbed all the pillows you could find and launched them at Jimin and Jungkook. Every time they threw one back, Annie would catch it and deliver it to Yoongi. It was a constant war of pillow throwing. Left and right pillows were flying. Sometimes you managed to get accurate headshots. You were surprised that nothing was broken yet. Since the couch was in front of the hallway, Annie would sometimes have to go out of the room to get them back. Jungkook and Jimin's endurance didn't seem to be dying down anytime soon. Yoongi, who was ready to step it up a notch, was preparing to go out on the field for hand to hand combat. Jimin realized what was happening and ran out before Yoongi got close. Jungkook was trying to help Jimin by throwing pillows at Yoongi but he ended up hitting Jimin instead.

"Watch were you're throwing those!" Jimin shouted while hitting Yoongi.

"Sorry! Try to keep still and maybe I can get a better aim." Jungkook yelled back.

"Sure Jungkook, I'm totally just going to freeze and let you hit me," Yoongi said.

"Just a thought."

"Yoongi, don't let him distract you from your mission!" Annie called.

"Incoming!"

"Hey, what's with all-"

Jungkook threw a pillow trying to hit Yoongi but it sailed past the couch, into the hallway, and hit Namjoon in the face. You, or anyone else, hadn't noticed Namjoon coming inside. Jungkook nervously laughed and back down behind the couch and everyone else stopped what they were doing and looked at Namjoon.

"I didn't expect this to be happening." Said a voice from behind Namjoon. Jin was trying to hold back his laughter but from the looks of it, he was struggling. Namjoon frowned and hit him with the pillow. Jin, who was taken aback from his attack, ran over to your pillow stash and threw one at him.

"Jin is our team!" Annie announced.

Yoongi went back to destroying Jimin and the chaos started up again. Namjoon ran to the other side of the room and helped Jungkook. You were bored with just sitting and dodging, so you decided to go help Yoongi. You grabbed a pillow and ran to hit Jimin on the head. Sadly, this didn't work out because now Namjoon was attacking you.

"Hey! I thought we were friends?" You said while hitting him.

"I- thought so too." He answered.

"Then why... Are you helping Jungkook?"

"Because I was-" 

His sentence was cut short because he had tripped over a stray cushion and was falling. You tried to jump out of the way but it was too late. You were now laying on the floor with Namjoon's body hovering over you. He had caught himself which was a relief because you weren't looking forward to being squished. Although once again, his face was like a magnet to yours.

"Oh- uh Sorry."

"No, it's fine I'm uh, I'm ok." You stuttered. AHHHHHHH! TOO CLOSE. MOVE, MOVE, MOVE. I NEED TO ESCAPE! SOMEONE HELP ME.

Namjoon got off of you and went back to his team. From behind the couch, Annie was fangirling. Hard.

"Ahh! Did you see that Y/N? He was soo close to you! It was like he wanted to kiss you. What if he wanted to kiss you?" She gasped silently, not wanting Jin to hear.

"Shut up, no he didn't. Besides we're just friends." You countered back.

"Yeah, sure friends"

"Come on let's focus on beating the other side," Jin said, clearly looking oblivious of your conversation.

Annie and you continued firing pillows. In the end, it worth it because your team had won and sent the others to bed scowling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WE HIT 1.0K READS! Thank you to everyone who voted, commented and read. I really appreciate everyone for taking time to read my story. I love you all!