𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

»»————-  ————-««Virus

»»————-  ————-««
Virus

             I SAT IN CAMP WITH JASPER AS HE REPEATEDLY talks about what happened at the bridge to the rest of the campers. He kept exaggerating but since he's happy with all the attention I let him say what he wanted to. I hope those who left to see the drop ship find something and that my Dad wasn't on it. Clattering came from outside camp, causing everyone to be frightened, I mean, we are already in war.

   "Somebody hit the trip wire!" Conner pulls his gun. I became suspicious so I looked through the holes.

   "Was it a Grounder?" Someone asks from behind. It could be since they are so sneaky with their spears and trap.

   "Stay back and don't shoot." I warn everyone, Octavia whispers something to herself pushing her self up to leave the camp. "Octavia!" I hissed. Groaning, I follow her its like she wants to be killed.

It was pretty hard to see since it was dark, "Conner, torch." He gave me his torch, flashing it in front of a guy who's pretty bloody. The bloody hand rises into the air, to take a good look who it is I kneel down pushing the male for a better angle.

No way..

    "No way." Derek stole my words.

Scrunching my face in confusion, "Murphy?" I breathed in disbelief.

»»————-  ————-««

Conner and Derek were the main people who helped Murphy get inside the drop ship. I stood in front of Murphy wanting to get some answers but he looked even weak to talk. I was kneeling in front of him taking better looks, I had about six to seven goons around me with guns so Murphy cant even touch me. "What happened to you?" I muttered holding his hand to look at his ripped fingernails. I don't regret banishing him but now we know what Grounders can do.

   "Where is he?" Bellamy flared coming in with Clarke and Finn holding a gun. I stood up standing next to Bellamy. "Everyone but Conner and Derek out now." He demands, he looked like he's about kill someone.

I'm not leaving.

  "He claims he was with the Grounders." I informed, Murphys' heavy eyelids glare deathly to me.

      "We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." Conner adds.

  "I wasn't sneaking." He heaved. "I was running from the grounders."

How can someone run away from the grounders when he can barely stand? "I find that hard to believe." I stated, folding my arms.

   "Anyone see Grounders?" Bellamy asked lifting his gun.

We all shake our heads as a no. "In that case-" Bellamy aimed his gun to Murphy so my natural instinct was to stand in front of him, so did Finn.

   "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?" Finn pushed the gun down.