Bonus Chapter 3

Koi soups I think this is the last bonus chapter. I might write more it the future but not anytime soon because I'm running out of ideas. I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to be on this journey with me and for very read, star, comment and suggestion made while I was writing this story. I loved hearing from each of you and I'm so thankful I've gain such loyal awesome people who enjoyed my work. I never thought this story would be read but you all have blown away all my fears, so thank you. I hope you've enjoyed Katherine and Nicholas's story and that you won't forget about them. I think I might try to get Intoxicated with you published in the future but for now it'll be here on wattpad.

Nicholas's POV

"Dadda do I have to go to school?"

Naliya my little girl whines from where she sat at the table. She's nervous for her first day of big girl school. Kitten sat across from me, feeding Kameron who giggled in his high chair.

Putting my fork down I turned from the fluffy omelet I was eating. I quickly picked up Naliya and sat her on my lap.

"Of course sweetheart. School is fun  you don't have to be scared."

Naliya is starting first grade today and she's nervous about it. I held my little girl into my chest. She's my precious baby and as much as I wish to take this new situation away, I know its something she has to face.

"Naliya I can't promise that it'll be perfect but just know dadda will be there for you. When you come home we'll have some ice cream and watch Moana."

I kiss her hair and sat her back down to finish her breakfast.

"Really dadda? Okay I'll try to be brave."

Naliya continued eating happily as if all was right in the world now, at the prospect of ice cream and her favorite Disney movie.

I look up from my plate and admired Kitten as she made train noises to our son. After all these years and two kids, she's still the most beautiful woman in the world to me, it would never change. Kitten is the love of my life.

To think I met her on a day like this, when we started first grade. We stayed friends until I moved. It's like we've come full circle. It's funny how life works out.

After breakfast Naliya ran to grab her Moana book bag as I waited for her at the door. Kitten had gone to put Kameron down for his nap so I'll drive our little princess to school. We decided to take turn driving Naliya each week. I start this week so next week is Kitten's turn.

Naliya ran into frame holding her cute matching Moana lunch bag. She held up her hands so I picked her up. Leaving I head out to the jeep and buckle her into her car seat.

~~~~~~~

After I came home from dropping off Naliya, I went upstairs to find Kitten taking a nap. She was peacefully dreaming away, with the baby monitor set on the night stand. With nothing else to do I joined her.

I climbed in behind my love and she immediately snuggled into me. I inhaled kitten's natural scent and her warmth lulled me to sleep.

Later in the day

"Dadda hurry we need to get ice cream and watch Moana."

Naliya if you couldn't tell is a ball of excitement. I picked her up going to the jeep.

"How was your first day?"

"I had fun I made two friends. A girl with curly yellow hair and a boy who shared his crayons with me."

"see it wasn't so bad. Let's go get some ice cream."

I strapped her in. She sat with an adorable smile on her face. First I went to Baskin-Robbins to get ice cream then we head home to watch Moana.

When I pull into a spot in front Baskin-Robbins I turned to ask Naliya which flavor she wanted.

"Princess what flavor do you want dadda to get you."

"I want cookies and cream dadda."

I pinched her checks a little.

"Okay sit tight dadda will be back fast with ice cream, then we'll go home to watch Moana."

Naliya nods happily.

Quickly like assured I got ice cream for Naliya, myself, and Kitten. Cookies and cream for Naliya, chocolate for me and chocolate chip for Kitten. I paid for everything going back so see Naliya waiting patiently.

"All right let's go home princess." Giving her the bag. Naliya held it like it has delicate stamped on it. My baby loves ice cream.

Katherine's POV

I was sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich when Nicholas walked in with Naliya carrying a Baskin-Robbin's bag. My baby ran over to me.

"Momma we brought ice cream. Come watch watch moana with me and Dadda."

With her cute pouting face I couldn't deny her. Nicholas and I followed behind our little girl into the living room.

"Love did you miss me?" Nicholas whispered in my ear.

"Not really."

I was joking but he knew that from the smile on my face. Kameron would be waking up soon. Naliya hands me the bag while like she sets up the blue ray player and get the movie ready.

She's only six but Naliya is one of the most independent six year olds I know.

I want down next to Nicholas and kissed his soft lips. Pulling away I saw his eyes darken with arousal turning a darker shade of green.

"That's how much I missed you."

He looked ready to have his way with me but settled when Naliya sat in between us. Not wanting to fuel the fire I distribute the ice cream to everyone.

Naliya sat hers down and ran to turn off the lights.

"Kitten we'll continue this later." Nicholas's husky aroused voice says in my ear.

"Okay now we're ready." Naliya exclaims sitting back down. She looks over at her dad and kiss his cheek before say. "Thanks dadda, I love you."

"I love you too princess."

The movie started and Naliya is quick let us know 'no talking.'

At the end of the night Nicholas made sure to show me how much he missed me.

I also want to thank my Koi soups for getting Intoxicated With You to 100k reads. I'm so happy I didn't think it would happen. Thank you all so much for this massive milestone. I'm so grateful for all the support and love you've given this book. I ❤ koi soups!!!!