Chapter twenty seven

It's longer than the previous one. Hope you guys like it.

Nicholas's POV

~ Christmas Eve ~

Katherine's parents went out to eat so we have the house to ourselves. We are snuggled up in the living room watching a Christmas movie. She held a mug of hot cocoa in her hand. I had some but it's finished. My empty red mug sat on the coffee table.

I wasn't really watching the TV. Just focusing solely on the woman in my lap with her back pressed close to my chest and her coily hair tickling my chin every so often. She's wearing a pair of booty shorts with a long sleeve t-shirt without any bra.

When we had wished her parents off to their dinner all I concentrated on is how I couldn't wait to show her the tattoo tonight at midnight once it was officially Christmas. The other thing is even though the shirt wasn't white I could clearly see her hardened nipples peeking through it and I envied the shirt.

Katherine most times doesn't realize what she does to me without even trying. She could have me wanting to take her wherever she stood any second, just by being herself. Something which makes her even more attractive. Knowing my woman can have me fired up at any second without much effort.

I hear her laugh at the movie. But my eyes didn't leave her, I just held her even closer into me settling on her neck. I leave a chase kiss behind her ear while imagining all the ways I could have her before her parents come home.

She has no idea the dirty things I want to do to her. Shs's innocently watching the movie while I fantasized about bitting those nipples until she cums or fingering her sweet p*ussy until I feel her juices coat my fingers. To distract myself I wondered if her parents would even be coming home since they weren't back yet.

Would I have to censor myself once we went upstairs?

It's eleven now. Katherine continues to zone in completely to the Tv screen. Wiggling in my lap making my d*ck stiffen. I'm sure she's noticed this by now. But knowing her, she is acting oblivious to mess with my self-control. I have this notion she likes it when I lose control in the bedroom.

After a while, I played with her hair to ignore my raising libido. I didn't want to have sex on the sofa. Plus I need to start working on my patience when it comes to her. Delaying gratification will make it sweeter, once I finally get it.

At this moment I completely understood what children feel having to wait until Christmas morning to open their presents. That is the only way to describe this feeling. She continues moving around ignoring how hard it makes me.

When something significant happened it she shifts around on my lap. I have to reign in my surfacing need to have my way with her. If we have sex now I'd forget about the tattoo until tomorrow.
Looking over to the wallclock I read the time. Its 11:50. Twelve couldn't come soon enough for my liking. As the minutes trickled down to seconds I got a little nervous inside.

What if she doesn't like the tattoo?

It wasn't all I'd gotten her for Christmas. The rest she would receive at a later time. I didn't want Katherinr giving me excuses about them being too much or we'd have to go through that process where I f*ck her into accepting expensive gifts from me again. As fun as that sounds I can't have that. One of them is already waiting in New York. She'll get it when we get home.

When it shows 11:59 I nearly jumped the gun because sixty seconds never felt so long before tonight. Katherine leans into my chest rubbing against me. The clock changed to twelve and I let out the air I didn't notice I held in for too long. It's time.