Chapter ten

The spring semester is finally over so I will start updating more frequently. I'm sorry for the wait and since you all have been patiently looking forward to this hope you guys love this chapter. Isn't Nicholas' picture above sexy?

Nicholas' POV

Opening my eyes slowly I observe the most beautiful women in the world in my arms. Asleep in my bed on this wonderful morning. Katheine is curled up against me in my possessive hold around her body as I stare at her without the worry she'll turn away from my gaze.

My eyes roam over her luscious curves encased in a golden brown skin that I want to run my hands all over when I'm giving her pleasure until she screams my name for more. 

With Katherine right here beside me looking so tempting in nothing but black lacy panties and bra she slept in, it's so hard for me to hold onto the reins of my need to wake her from me thrusting inside her warm center.

The only thing keeping me from doing so is I want for us to be on the same page. If we both want the same thing or not. To make sure she's ready. Also I want Katherine conscious when I pleasure her to brinks of not knowing her own name, only knowing who I am and how I make her feel.

Even though the previous option is out of question, there is another way to wake her while getting to release a little of my pent-up desire. Letting go of my hold around Katherine's body I slowly get down to the bottom of the bed in front her sexy legs and pull them apart to get a look at the platter in sight.

I wonder what she'll taste like?

Opening her legs more I go in for my morning breakfast and slowly lick up her center over the lace panties. Just then I feel Katherine jerk a little but stays still again not waking up so I kiss and lick her there again and continue feasting on her until I hear her breathing quicken from the strokes of my tongue over her folds.

Not able to leave on her panties, I pull both sides hard and rip breaking the cloth so I can take them off her faster. Without the barrier covering my meal, I dig in. Picking up Katherine's legs I open them wider and place them on my shoulders as leverage. Holding down on her tights I start eating her out like a man who was starving without food for fifteen years.

I suck on her clitoris, pulling her into my mouth waking Kitten completely as I hear her moan out for me. Using my fingers I spread her with my index and middle finger to get a better access to her pussy so I can lick deeper, nip, sickle her into screaming out louder for me. 

Katherine's hands held my head down, pulling my hair to guide me where she needs my tongue to caress her so she can get her release quicker. But this does nothing but make me slow down every time she positions my mouth. Making her whimper out because she's so close and needs just a little more to get over the edge.

I keep her there one step close to and one step back from the orgasm she needs until Katherine starts begging for what she knows only I can give her.

"Nicholas please," she pleaded to me.

"Please what Kitten, what do you want?"

I won't give her what she needs until I hear her tell me exactly what she's asking for.

"Please let me cum," Katherine finally says.

"That's more like it," I mutter.

I smile before giving Katherine what she asked for. Continuing to lick her swollen clit, I add a finger to heighten the sensation even more then after adding a second finger and suck her pussy harder before saying "cum for me kitten."

It's the last straw for her to let go, screaming out my name before she's consumed by a tidal wave orgasm while I drink up every drop of the sweet tasting release she expelled to me. Not letting a drop go to waste until Katherine comes down from her pleasurable high with her chest heaving and breathing hard before gradually slowing down.