Chapter eleven

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for all the support on this story and that I really appreciate all your thoughts in the comments and all the votes this story receives. Pic of Tori enjoy. 

Katherine's POV 

It's been a few days since I spent the night at Nicholas. Us having our first official date. We've been talking more often since then. Texting throughout the day and phone calls late at night where we talk for hours about anything and everything getting to know each other.

I learned Nicholas is the owner of a health and fitness gym company he started himself from loving to work out. He was raised by a single mother, whose his avorite person in the world. And the reason his parent's divorced is his father cheated on his mom with another woman, who he married.

When Nicholas told me his father has a family, two kids from the women he cheated with, I felt sad knowing because of this he didn't have a good relationship with his father because he wasn't in his life. I couldn't wrap my head around this because my parents have been happily married for thirty years and are still much in love as they were when I was a child.

Currently, I'm watching TV waiting for Tori to come over for one of our girls nights. We plan to spend time catching up while enjoying each other's company. Plus she's been dying to hear the details about our date. I promised I'd tell her everything when she comes over to my place tonight.

Tori is still the same as when we were in college and loves to know everything going on in my life. Whether I'm dating someone or not. It didn't happen often. During college, I was more focused on school than boys so I didn't date much.

I look at the TV screen and tried to figure out what's happening in the movie I'm watching since I missed too much while thinking about everything that's transpired in the past few days, Just then the doorbell rang pulling me out my reverie knowing I had to let Tori in. She's early.

Opening the door to my apartment Tori drifts in and we immediately head to the living room. Getting comfortable she takes off her jacket and boots then sits down next to me.

''so how did the date go?'' Tori asked me then.

I wasn't expecting her to come right out and ask me. I wanted to think first to put everything into words. To describe the date and how it went. After a moment of silence I said.

''Tori it's the best first date I ever had. Nicholas brought me to his home where he prepared us dinner since we already had dinner at a restaurant he wanted to cook for me. After we ate he gave me a tour then we laid together and I fell asleep in his arms.''

Tori smiled at me before saying ''I'm happy you had a good time together Kat.''

''I did throughout the entire night Nicholas made me feel so comfortable and protected,'' I admitted.

''So did you guys do anything special the next day?'' Tori questioned.

I filled her in on the rest making sure to leave out the part about Nicholas eating me out the next morning because that was between me and him.

''Kat have you found out why you don't have memories of Nicholas?''

I thought about what she asked and remembered the conversation I had on the phone with my mom last week.

~ Katherine's Flashback ~

After two rings my mom answers the phone.

''Hi sweety how you been?'' She asked.

''Good mom. I just got off work so I decided  to call. How are you and dad doing?''

''We're doing fine but we miss you,''  she answered.