Chapter twelve

Hey readers of IWY even though I haven't updated lately I've been working on the upcoming chapters little by little and slowly writing chapters for my other book my cold mate. I wanted to thank all of you, new and old readers for helping me get over 40k views. Thank you, because when I first started wattpad I didn't think anyone would read this book. The video is a K-pop (Korean pop) song I listened to when a wrote the beginning of the chapter. I think the lyrics describe the characters.

Nicholas's POV

"Mikhail you okay? You look under the weather."

We're having a meeting just the two of us in my new office. Most of the building was done except for some minor things. The whole time I going over my plan for this location Mikhail seemed dazed like he was thinking about something.

"I'm good just have someone on my mind that's been making me go crazy."

Who?

"New girlfriend? Or boyfriend."

I don't even know his sexual orientation that's how private he is. Mikhail didn't take offense.

"Girlfriend. Well technically she's not my girlfriend yet. But I think I want her to be. I met her the other day at club and she's the only thing I can think about. I don't know where she is and it's she's driving me mad."

Sounds like he's going through some serious attraction for this woman.

"What club did you see her in?"

"That new one that open on 34th street next to this cafe."

Mikhail rubbed his hand through his hair like he was falling apart. Is she not into him? What is the problem?

"You having difficulty with getting her to like you?"

"No." Mikhail exclaims.

"I don't know where to find her since I only know her first name. I've gone to the same club three times this week and I haven't seen her there since."

Oh he can't find this mystery woman.

I don't usually do favors for people who worked for me but this one time I'll make an exception. Maybe because I'd want someone to do the same if I couldn't find Katherine.

"I can have my private investigator search for her if you want just say the word."

Mikhail turned to me fast like he wasn't sure he heard right.

"Yes thank you. I need to find her before I lose it."

"Alright I'll give you his card give him a call. Tell him your a friend of mine and he'll take care of it."

"Thanks boss, you have no idea what this means to me."

"You're welcome. I can't have my COO in distress now."

~~~~~~~

Dating Kitten is something I never thought would happen. When I moved back from California I thought she'd be with someone else or worst married. What I didn't think is, she's forgotten me and wouldn't recognize my face when we meet years later.

But even though she doesn't remember me, I feel somewhere inside she knows who I am. Nicholas Pearson who was her friend and as a boy cherished the little time they had together. I've had this idea for a date I've been planning for a while now. It's going to be special because I plan to take Kitten somewhere that has a lot of meaning for me. The place we first became friends when we were younger.

The thought behind it is maybe going might trigger memories of us allowing Kitten to remember something. After I have arranged for us to have a private dinner under the stars with only the moon as our company.

It's close to four and I'm getting ready to pick up Katherine from work. This morning I drove her so she wouldn't take her car. Katherine gets off work at 4:30 so I'm heading out now to be there waiting by the time she leaves the building. I can't wait for her to see what I have planned for us tonight, and if she remembers something.

Dressed casually in dark jeans and grey fitting sweater and black loafers I add some mouse to my hands then run my fingers through my hair giving it a ruffled look. Looking in the mirror I check if everything looks good. Katherine says she loves whatever I wear and she loves when my hair is ruffled because it looks hot in a just woke up kind of way.

I leave and take the jeep today and drive to the high school Katherine works at. Twenty minutes later I pull up to the entrance of the school. Katherine comes out shortly and I get out to greet her. As soon as she sees me she starts running towards me with a huge grin on her face. Standing firm I get ready to hold her.

Katherine runs into my waiting arms and I quickly hold her to me picking her up, bringing her face on the same level as mine. She smiles at me her eyes look so bright they seemingly stare into my soul. I feel my chest swell at the feeling of missing her.

She pulls me in by the roots of my hair onto the soft caress of her perfect lips. Our lips meet as if to say hello after our long day apart. They mold to mine and brings me to a world where it's just me and her as everything else disappears in the surrounding. Katherine lips gently glide over mine before she starts stroking her tongue on my bottom lips prying them open.

Greeting me in the best way I feel her tongue graze my own, which prompts me to take the lead and suck on her lips pulling out a moan from her as I expertly kiss. The kiss which started off soft and slow turns ruff and steamy. Fast as our tongues meet and dance with each other as we explore each other's depts. I pull her body closer by her waist if possible more than we already are, and grasp her neck with my hand to secure her body to me. Katherine groans at this and reach around my neck and pull hard on my shirt. Like she wants to rip it away.

I kiss her harder and suck her now swollen lips into my mouth as if to devour her. They taste sweet like ripest fruit and fit perfectly to my lips as if they were made for me. I feel two tiny hard nipples poke at me representing Katherine's rising libido. I pull away only when The need for air is too strong. looking around to see a few teenagers staring at us. I probably should have remembered we're standing in front a high school filled with horny teens.

Guess I got carried away.

Just a short filler chapter to say thank you for getting 40k reads on IWY.

I hope you guys like this.
Will Katherine remember anything on their date?

Please vote and comment what you think.