Chapter twenty five

It's been a while since the last chapter. You guys who are still here for the ride make my day. Thank you for being patient.

Nicholas's POV

"Kitten wake up we're landing. We need to strap in our seatbelts."

She mumbled something incoherent in her sleep. Kitten has the cutest look on whenever she's sleeping. With her lips slightly parted and cheeks relaxed. She was tired from earlier.

I had this idea I wanted to try earlier. Eating fruit off her body which is the best thing I've ever randomly decided to do. Afterward, we took a nap. I woke up after an hour and showered but Kitten looked too peaceful in her sleep for me to wake her then. But now we're landing soon and she needs to have her seatbelt on.

Instead of trying to wake her I picked her up and brought her back into the main cabin. Kitten shifts a little then settle once I placed her comfortably in the chair making sure to prop her head on a pillow.

I climbed into my seat as well and secured the seat belts. Kitten is fast asleep snoring lightly as the plane descends to a smooth landing on the ground. Once the light appeared meaning it's safe to remove the seat belts I did so and gathered Kitten into my arms to get off the plane.

I couldn't wait to see her parents after so long. To see how much they have changed or stayed the same over the years. Christmas was in four days and I planned a special night on Christmas eve for Kitten which I hope she never forgets.

So much is planned for the next few days I am fired up with excitement. Kitten snuggled up into my chest to get some warmth. It's colder in England than New York City. A sleek car drove over close to the jet. The staff started loading our luggage right away.

Walking over to the car the chauffeur/driver came out and held the door open for me to enter. Getting in back I sat, still holding Kitten before laying her down on the seat with her head on my lap. Like her nickname suggests she curled up into herself like a Kitten and continued sleeping as I played with her curls.

I must have really tired her out from earlier. It wasn't my fault she tasted so delicious that I lost my self-control.

The trunk shuts and then we were cruising to her parent's place. It would be hard this week not having sex as often while under their roof. But I'll have to handle it because I didn't want them to think I wasn't respectful. Frankly, Kitten wouldn't be quiet enough so I couldn't take any chances.

Maybe in the shower.

~~~~~~~

The car pulled up to Kitten parent's home. Its a two-story brick house with a chimney. In the darkness of night, the light from inside poured out onto the grass. Careful to not disturb Kitten's sleep I picked her up and held her again. Opening the door the chauffeur stood to one side leaving enough space for me to exit.

There is a path up to the front door with little bushes on either side. Behind me, I heard our bags being unloaded from the trunk. As soon as I stopped at the front door I ranged the bell. Not even a second later it's pulled open by Mr. White.

 White