Chapter thirty one

I have taken into consideration what you guys think and what I initially planned on doing and as of now there will be about 5-6 chapters left including the epilogue. Thanks for the feedback from the A/N. Since no one disliked the cover I'll leave it as is, maybe change it later on. Enjoy

Nicholas' POV

The minute I drive up to the school I get out to look for anything that may lead to where Scott's taken Katherine. I sent a text to the bodyguard Smith, who was supposed to keep an eye on her at all times. He comes out the building. The lights are still on inside the school but I know no one will be there to show me the cameras around the building. Unless I go in and look for them myself.

"Smith what the f*ck were you doing, that Scott could take her!"

He visibly cowers away from me. As if I would kill him. Maybe I should for not protecting the one person in this world that means more to me than anything.

"I was watching her but Scott came out of nowhere and then she was gone before I could act."

Smith looks stricken with fear. He should be because if he wasn't useful to me at this second I might have broken his neck.

"Did you at least take note of the license plate on the car?"

With his head still pointed down he answers me.

"Scott left in Katherine's car. I did find her phone next to where it was parked."

Smith hands it to me and I take it harshly out his grip. So he's telling me there's nothing to trace to find her whereabouts.

Maybe her car but Scott has probably ditched it by now.

How the hell am I supposed to find her? That piece of sh*t could have taken her anywhere by now. It doesn't even make sense to look at the CCTV now. I already know Katherine's license plate. After all it's the new car I bought her for Christmas. An Audi R8 in a purple/grey color.

My baby's favorite color is purple

My baby's favorite color is purple. She's probably getting abuse while I'm standing her talking to this idiot. Who couldn't do the one thing I hired him to do. I take out my own phone because the only thing left to try is call Scott. His number is still in my phone from the night he called me when Katherine fainted. Hopefully he picks up, gives he a clue or something. Either way I have to call Katherine's parents next. Explain their daughter was kidnapped again. Fuck

This night couldn't get any worst. Please let me not have just jinxed it. Dialing Scott's number I prepared myself to be calm not lash out at him. He wouldn't tell me anything if I scream down his throat. As I stood in the dark barely lit school parking lot I pray to whomever is listening up there. I need something just a hint to where they might be.

"Hello Nicholas I guess you got the message."

He sounded so smug and if I could reach into the phone I would beat the smugness out his voice.