You quickly collected your things and then went to wait out front.

The cab ride back to the hotel was short, so it did nothing to calm your nerves. You drummed your fingers nervously against your knees, praying to the heavens you found your bracelet on the beach or at least on the ocean floor. 

As the taxi rolled to a stop in the valet parking you nearly fell out of the door trying to open it before the taxi had fully stopped, ignoring the protests of the cab driver as you tossed more than enough money into the back and ran through the turnstile doors. The sound of your sandals slapping against the marble floor earning you some second looks from hotel guests lingering in the lobby.

You turned the corner into the short hallway that leads out to the pool, swinging the door open and crashing right into someone else.

You stumbled backward, bringing your hand to the bruise that was sure to form on your head from the collision.

You groaned against the pain as you heard a familiar voice say "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking I'm so so sorr-," the stranger paused, "Hey! You're the cute delivery girl from this morning!"

You froze in place at the sound of Jimin's voice, shooting your head up to look at him. He had his hand stretched out towards you, a kind smile adorning his beautiful face..

 He had his hand stretched out towards you, a kind smile adorning his beautiful face

"Are you okay?" He asked, his smile never faltering, "that must have hurt."

You blushed hard but took his hand as he helped you stand up.

"Uh-I-yeah I'm fine, thanks. Sorry." you said quickly, brushing yourself off from any sand that might have attached itself to your dress.

"Wow." He said suddenly, once you had gotten to your feet and he was able to look at you, "you look amazing."

You blushed and shook your head, "uh-I-well, thanks" you said, slightly thrown off balance by the sincerity in his tone.

When he didn't reply right away you took it as an out.

You stepped around hi, intending to dash towards the beach when suddenly you felt a hand grab your wrist, stopping you from escaping.

"Are you in a hurry? I wanted to ask if you were coming to the beach festival tonight..." he said quietly, blushing slightly.

You blinked at him a few times before answering, "Um yeah I'll be there, I already said I would help out tonight."

For a moment you thought he was going to say something else the way he stared at you but then changed his mind last minute.

"See you there then!" He said suddenly, dropping your hand and turning away.

You paused for a minute going over the strange exchange in your head before spinning around and continuing your dash towards the beach.

You jogged down down the path and straight for the surf shack.

You dropped to your knees and looked around frantically, shoving your hands in the sand and digging some out of the way.

Nothing. It wasn't here.

As you were peering into the water, you heard footsteps approaching in the distance.

In your confusion and panic, you half debated diving into the water and forgetting about your hair and makeup to look for your bracelet when you started to hear voices coming from just down the beach.

"I know what I saw Yoongi, I'm not crazy" came a familiar voice.

"I'm not saying you're crazy Tae, I'm just saying that the trauma from almost drowning probably made you imagine things." the second voice said, hints of concern laced with his reasoning.

You heard a sigh and what sounded like someone dropping onto the sand.

"She was real, I know she was. How else do you explain where I got this bracelet from?" Came the voice you've now been able to identify as 'Tae'.

Your breath caught in your throat and you felt the blood rush from your face.

He has your bracelet.