The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something

Start from the beginning

"Imagine that Shoko and Katsumi there too"

"Whoa look at class A1 their going all out for this sports festival" said President Mic.

"What the hell are they thinking" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile Izuku was blushing at the sight of all girls in his class wear cheerleaders uniform.

"What made them do this" Izuku thought.

"Damit those perverts trick us why did we even listen to them in the first place" said Jiro as she threw her pompoms to the ground.

"I still can't believe that you bitches actually got me to wear this crap" said Katsumi as she had a murderess aura around her.

"Well let's make the most of this right Mina" said Toru.

"Yeah your right Toru and think I know what we can do" said Mina with mischievous grin.

Then Mina whispered a plan into Toru ears.

"Yeah let's do that" said Toru.

Then out out of nowhere Mina calls out to Izuku.

"Hey Midori watch us" said Mina.

Then both Mina and Toru started to cheer for Izuku.

"Midori is the man if he can't do it no one can go Midori" said both Mina and Toru.

This cause all the guys to stare at Izuku because they knew that's what both Mina and Toru call Izuku by and Izuku but blush and cover his face.

"Are you okay Midoriya ribbit" said Tsu.

"Y-Yeah it's just so embarrassing" said Izuku still covering his face.

"So what do you think about the uniforms are they weird" said Tsu.

Izuku uncovered his eyes and look at Tsu.

"N-no it's not weird it really looks good on you" said Izuku as he blushed.

"Thanks Midoriya but I think you might want tell that to Momo and Jiro" said Tsu.

Then Izuku turn his head towards the direction that Momo and Jiro were in sulk as they were crouching then Izuku felt Tsu tongue pushing him towards them.

"W-Wait Tsu what are you-" Izuku said but was interrupted.

"Tell them something to get them back in spirit" said Tsu.