OMG! are you stalking me? ch15

------- 15--------

He looks at me with sorry eyes and then walks out. So yeah I haven't talked to him since that day but I was too hurt to even acknowledge him. Not just because of what he said but because of what I did. I let my fear take over and told him that I did not want to be in a relationship with him. Which in some way is true but not completely because I know I like him but I just don't want a relationship right now. I just need some me time, some time of me being single, and some time for figuring some things out. I guess I just did not phrase it very well.

The show starts and I go with Nikolai to one of the box seat room to watch the show. I had already learnt the songs by heart and kind of now after living with them and seeing how the do all of this I can appreciate their work. Specially their lyrics I have watched them sit out countless nights just writing verses and making up songs. it truly is a gift to be able to write as they do and make up the music too. Its always Kai the one that writes the most and Noah the one with the music gift. So they collaborate with eachother a lot. They all work hard but these two just have so much passion, talent and dedication that it amazes me. Kane is pretty much in charge of the stage and how it is all going to work out with all the tricks and things. Incredibly he is very good at it; even though he hurts himself a lot trying out ideas. And Ryan likes to do the lights and backgrounds he is a computer geek in a certain way but he makes these incredible designs that are just awesome.

I am singing along and playing around with Nikolai being funny when the song ends and something weird happens....

Kai is standing in the middle of the stage with his favorite guitar strapped on, the one that he does not use in shows because he loves it so much, yeah that one.

"okay so this will be a bit different from what we usually do but I need you guys to go with it." Kai says and all the girls go wild screaming. "ok well this next song I want to dedicate it to someone...." He looks down and then back up directly at where I am standing staring at him in shock "and I really hope this person forgives me."

Then he starts playing Fire flies by Owl City which takes me back to Texas where everything happened.

I start to tear up. I know I'm ridiculous but I did not think that he heard when I was singing and even less that he remembers. And ok sue me I'm a girl and it was that time of the week which makes me all emotional and girly-like. Also I have missed him. He is the only one that can help me forget about my past, and something about his presence calms me.

I notice that someone is holding me and I look up to see Mrs. Cooper.

"he was really sorry you know.... " I look at her confused wondering if she knew anything about it. "I'm his mother I sense these things besides He has not been himself since Texas I knew something was wrong between you two the moment he went back to his jerk-ish manners and glum bad boy attitude."

When the concert ends we head back to the dressing rooms. I help Kane with his clothes, hang them while I push him to the showers. They all get out soo sweaty. It's nasty really.

As I play Mario cart with Bas I wonder why Kai hasn't come to talk to me or see if I forgave him. Noah and Ryan come in later already showered they sit down and play with Bas and I take care of their clothes like I did with Kane's.

I am in the closet arranging some new outfits to kill some time when I smell something so amazing, I smell Kai, his fresh but musky smelling cologne that I just love. He is standing in the doorway with his clothes. I grab his clothes and he stiffly walks over to help.

I go back to the table where I have been making the new sets and lean against it. He just stands nervously next to the rack of clothes.

"sooo... what did you think of tonight's show?" he asks