OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch12

quote: it's the unexpected that changes our life

read

comment

vote

enjoy :D

ch12

I stay silent with the fake smile still plastered on my face. Then he looks at the time and though the glass signals the host that they were about to go on air.

I let my smile droop since he is not looking anymore and distract myself by watching him play with the controls on the dash. I feel eyes on me and look up to meet Kane's worried gaze. I smile to put him at ease.

A light that was green now goes red and the host starts to speak. Braxton gives me headphones and he puts on his own so we can listen to the show.

"This is Joe and I am here with the 4 studs that share the same last name and are in the band IFA" each of the guys presents themselves and then the host continues "they will be here for the rest of the show, we will pick some music from their own iPod playlists, they will play for us and answer some questions from myself and the public."

"studs huh? I've never been called a stud" says Ryan

"yeah I like it though hehehe stud" says Kane I laugh at his silliness

"so how has life treated you since last time you were here?"

"man that seems like ages ago but it was what? A year?" says Kai

"Life has been good, lots of work and some hearing-loss, and meeting new people making new friends" says Noah

"yeah I was going to ask that, last time you were here the girls outside were like animals all grabbing onto you and screaming, have they calmed down?"

"hehehe, they have actually gotten worse" says Ryan

"yeah they have turned into animals; one time a girl jumped from the crowd onto poor Kai here and security had to get her off"

"yeah it was scary I actually saw her, she looked like a monkey jumping onto me like that." Everybody in the studio laughed at that and his face, which was of horror.

"Wow traumatizing experience for you Kai!? Well speaking of girls and new friends, Kane we hear that you are not longer single." All eyes fall on Kane.

"hehehehe, you are speaking of this whole new rumor about me being in a relationship with Rebecca Rocher right?"

"rumor? So you are saying that it is not true? Because there are some compromising picture of you two seen together a lot lately since the day of the concert in which you had her up for more that 5 songs" the host says with a smile as if he caught Kane lying.

"Yes, it is a complete rumor; and it is not true. We had met Rebecca a few times before the concert and it was a complete surprise to see her there so when we saw her Kai decided we had to have her up on stage. The pictures just show the ability of paparazzo's to make something as simple as laughing at our lame imitations of the movie character seem romantic."

"but you have been seen with her a lot..."

"yes, and that's because we are very close friends"

"so what you are telling me is that you two are just friends?... nah I don't believe you, you cannot be just friends with her, I mean look at that beautiful creature" every single eye fell on me and I sat there on the outside seeming overly confident but in reality I was preventing myself from squirming. "audience if you have not already guessed it, Rebecca came with the boys into the studio."