OMG! Are you stalking me?! ch10

ch10

I had forgotten to tell my friends about this whole thing. Well I've been out for what? Three days and they didn't call?? Well I will have to tell them later because we just arrived at the airport.

We are waiting for the adults to check our bags in and I am tired so I grab Kane's arm and lean on him with my head on his shoulder.

I hear several shrieks and a 'click' makes me open my eyes to see 5 girls staring at us and with a camera in hand. Big G the boys body guard tells the girls that they have to delete that picture but they get all prissy and annoying

"why? Kane is she your girlfriend??" asks one of the girls

"Kane? Will you marry me?"

"no marry ME and forget about this skank" says another one pointing at me

Anger surges through my body.

No one calls me a skank!!!

I guess Kane feels my anger and holds me tight to him not letting me move and whispers in my hair "forget them"

Fine I do not need more press nor do the boys.

Bastian come back and talks with the girls I see that the girl with the camera hands it to him and he takes the memory stick out, throws it to Big G and he breaks it.

The girl who called me a skank brushes past me with an evil glare. I decide I cannot let her win.

"oh wait before you go I have some exciting news for you" Kane's hold tightens and the annoying girls brighten up "FYI mirrors don't talk and lucky for you they don't laugh either" I say pointing at the b*tch who called me skank. With that I turn around and make my way to the line of airport security.

"random much??" asks a voice behind me

"well I am the queen of randomness according to Kane and it's true mirrors don't talk and very lucky for her they don't laugh or else she would have known this morning not to wear a red tight rose print shirt with a pink mini skirt with that ugly flower pattern with pink and red pumps with rosettes on the heal"

"what and he is king?" asks Kai with a laugh "man she really did look like someone puked flowers on her"

we make our way to the gate but stop at one of the shops to buy water and gum.

I was over by the fashion magazine stands when next to me I hear Kane mutter a "shit" he turns to me and shows me the front page of a gossip magazine.

There was a picture of Kane and I leaving the theater laughing and looking very couple like by laughing and looking at eachother.

Damn those paparazzos knew how to get shots so that they look like something else!!!

The headline read "Is Kane Coopers new girl Rebecca Rocher?"

We open the magazine to the page of the article. There were more pictures of us, one in my car, one of myself up in stage during their concert, another one at the club; how did they get that one I have no idea.

There was one of all of us sitting in the sidewalk after the club eating the steak sandwich. Then there was that picture that was taken of us at the Mexican restaurant.

How the hell did these people get so many pictures of us??

Everybody was now at the gate waiting so we bought the magazine and went to show then when we were paying the store clerk looked at us and then at the picture in the magazine and then back up he was going to say something but since we had already paid we left before he even had the chance to talk.