Frank

Frank loved Hazel. He really did. No doubts. He hoped she felt the same way about him, because he was positive he couldn't live without her. If she died, he would die with her. If she got hurt, he would get hurt with her. He would do anything for Hazel. Anything.

"Hazel, you know I love you, right?" Frank asked as they walked hand-in-hand to the mess hall.

Hazel smiled at him. "I love you too, Frank." She stood on the tips of her toes, pecking him on the cheek.

"--can't tell you. I'm sorry Annabeth." Frank heard Percy's muffled voice say. Annabeth came out of Percy's room, anger clear on her face. She ran up to the deck, not saying a word as she passed them.

"Uh..." Hazel said, asking the question with her eyes.

"Go ahead." Frank smiled. She hesitated, looking at him like it was the last time she was going to see him. But she didn't move.

"Can... can you come with me?" Hazel asked, her eyebrows turning up in the cute way she did when she was worried.

"Hazel, what's wrong?" He asked, his own eyebrows turning up in concern.

Hazel hesitated, but then sighed, looking down at the floor. "I--I had a dream."

Frank nodded slowly, edging her to continue.

"And... y--you..." Hazel trailed off, her eyes starting to water, biting her lip.

Frank sighed. "Hazel you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He smiled a little. She didn't smile back.

Piper came out of her room, her arm still in it's sling. "Hey guys! What's..." Piper trailed off, seeing Hazel's expression. "Um... did I miss something? Again?" She asked cautiously. Hazel put her head in her hands, tears now coming from her eyes.

"Hazel! What's wrong?" Frank said, very worried now. "What happened in the dream?"

Piper paled at the last word, her eyes also tearing up. "I--I had a dream too." She said, her voice shaking. She clenched her fists, trying to stop her hands from shaking.

"What happened?" Frank asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Uh... I think everyone should know." Piper said spinning around on her heels and walking up to the deck, wiping away silent tears on the way. Two seconds later Leo was heard on the loudspeaker.

"Hello shipmates! Piper is being mean and told me to-- OW! Watch where your swinging that fist! Geez! Anyways, Piper is still being mean again and-- awww, 'cmon! Give it back!" "Guys can you just go to the mess hall. Quickly." Piper finished, sounding very annoyed.

There was a thud of the phone being put down, but Piper must not have realized it hadn't turned off, because they could hear eveything she was saying.

"Gods your annoying!"

"Thank you!"

"I swear, Leo..."

"Uh oh! You sweared! You owe me a soda!"

"That's it! I've had it with you!"

"OWWWWW!!!"

"That's what you-- hey!"

"Hahaha! You look like a snowman! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Why would you do that?! Take this!"

"Don't you dare! Get that away from me!"

"No thanks!"

"Seriously?! Don't do-- LEO!!!"

Frank turned back to Hazel, who was still crying into her hands silently. "Hazel... are you coming?"