Jason

Jason's POV

Jason heard Annabeth scream, "NO!!" 

Piper cringed and fell to the deck bleeding violently. "Piper!" Jason screamed. Jason ran to her side and kept yelling Piper's name. 

Jason looked into Piper's eyes and she said, "I love you." in a raspy voice. Then tears streamed down Jason's face as he saw the light leave her eyes. 

"Piper! No! No! No! Don't you leave me!" Jason cried. Annabeth ran to him and Piper. "No." she whispered with sadness in her voice. 

"Houston we have a problem." Leo said looking at Frank's bleeding body. "No! No no no no no!!" Jason kept mumbling incoherent words of frustration. Piper had just saved all of their lives. then she just... just... 

Jason yelled in defience and took Piper down to the infirmery. He set her gently on the bed and checked for a pulse. 

Nothing. 

He checked again.

Still nothing.

Jason broke down into tears screaming at the sky, at his father, at the world. He ran out of the room, knocking Annabeth down in the procces, and ran to Piper's room. He slammed the door and curled up on her bed sobbing and yelled sadly. He hated himself. For letting her die. For letting Piper, his best friend, the person he cared for most, die.