Jason

Jason

 Jason struggled against the figure. He noticed the person was extremely cold.

The icey figure finally managed to pin him to the ground. Jason looked at the persons face.

"Khione?! But Piper... she killed you! You're dead!"

"Obviously not, Grace!" She said smirking. "Where is the brat? Oh yeah! She's dead!"

Jason was so angry that he felt a surge of power, and he zapped Khione with electricity. Khione was blasted off of him. Jason stood up screaming in anger and picked up his sword. He ran towards Khione, with his sword raised. Khione held up her hand and Jason froze. Literally.

Khione smirked again, standing up. "Ha! Not so tough when your frozen, are you!" Khione circled him. "Still wondering how I'm alive, I bet! Well when that brat died, Gaea  me, knowing that without a daughter of Aphrodite, I will always win!"

Suddenly, Jason heard a cracking noise. Jason unfroze and fell to the ground, shivering.

"Jason! Are you okay?" Annabeth asked, breathless.

"You! Die daughter of Athena!" Khione yelled, forming and ice dagger in her hand, and chucked it at Annabeth. Annabeth jumped to the side, but the dagger managed to catch her shoulder, and she yelped in pain and tumbled to the ground.

Khione turned to Jason as she formed another dagger in her hand. "You can't beat me, Grace! I'm invincible!"

Jason growled in frustration and charged her. Khione flicked her wrist, and made an icey wind knock Jason's sword out of his hand. She ran towards him with her dagger raised. Jason dodged, and swung his fist towards her face, but she anticipated the move and dodged as well. Khione stabbed him in the arm, and knocked him over, pinning him down.

"Not so tough without your girlfriend! Are you?!" She laughed.

"Yeah, well it's a good thing I'm here then!" He heard someone say, as Khione slumped to the ground, dead.

Jason looked up to see who had killed her. He caught his breath seeing her. Jason's eyes widened, and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Piper!" He cried.