Leo

She was gone. Gone.

Leo checked for her pulse. Nothing. He checked again, and again, until his heart couldn't take anymore. He collapsed to the ground and put his head in his hands. He had never told her how much he loved her. He hadn't gotten to hold her in his arms for one last time. He didn't get to say goodbye. He couldn't save her, he couldn't comfort her, he couldn't be there for her. She was gone. Gone.

Leo sobbed into his hands. Calypso would never know that Leo loved her.

"Had enough yet?" Leo turned his head to see Jason flying over. Jason. Jason had killed Calypso. Leo's heart burst into flames, and so did the rest of his body. He stood up slowly, staring at Jason like he was a piece of meat. And Leo was the lion. He felt a burning sensation in his shoulder, and realized that Jason was blasting him with lightning. But it didn't do any good, Leo didn't care. Leo was the lion. Jason was the prey.

Leo jumped towards Jason with his hands raised, and blasted him with white, hot flames. Jason jumped back from the heat, yelling in pain, and flew back to the other side of the room. He growled in frustration, but two seconds later, he smiled cruelly. Jason walked towards Piper, but Leo immediately torched the ground in front of Jason. The wall of fire separating Jason and Piper rose higher, and higher, until finally it surrounded Jason completely.

Leo made the fire get closer, and closer to Jason's cowering figure. Jason looked absolutely terrified. Leo realized how murderous he was acting. Calypso wouldn't want him to act like this. She would want him to act like himself, not like a killer. Leo extinguished himself and the wall of fire. He collapsed to the floor, and put his head in his hands. He couldn't believe it. She was actually dead. She was gone. Forever.

"I knew you couldn't do it. Your too weak." Leo looked up to see Jason standing over him, with his sword high over Leo's head. Leo was so stupid. Why the heck did he let Jason loose?! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Leo was too panicked to torch Jason. Plus he was exhausted from using all of his powers for so long. Jason suddenly froze in place, and dropped his sword, which nearly stabbed Leo's face off. Jason collapsed to the side, motionless. Leo stared in shock as Piper collapsed behind Leo, her dagger stained with Jason's blood.

"Piper!" Leo crawled over to her, getting multiple splinters in his hands. Leo felt for her pulse, but he didn't need to, because she was still conscious. She was crying.

"I killed him. I killed him." She kept muttering to herself, tears streaming out of her eyes.

"Piper! Piper, it's okay. Your gonna be fine." Leo said, trying to calm her down. But he wasn't so sure that she was going to be okay. She had been stabbed through the stomach twice, and she was deathly pale. Leo was amazed that she hadn't passed out yet. He didn't want her to die again. "Okay Piper, this is going to hurt really bad." Leo said, his voice shaking. He pressed his hand against Piper's stomach wound, and she screamed in pain. Leo pressed harder. He had to stop the bleeding, or Piper could die from loss of blood.

"Leo!" He turned his head to see Luke and Annabeth running towards him. "Oh Gods! Is she okay? What happened to Jason? Where's Percy?" Annabeth rushed, reaching Leo's side. She looked like she had been blushing, because she still had the redness in her cheeks, and she seemed a little nervous. Luke looked the same way.

"I killed him. I killed him." Piper muttered again, rolling onto her side. Tears were still streaming out of her eyes, making them red and puffy.

"Who did you kill, Piper?" Annabeth asked cautiously, looking a little scared.

Piper didn't reply, she just covered her face with her hands, and started to sob.

"Leo, What happened?" Luke said, kneeling down next to Jason. He grabbed his wrist, checking for a pulse. He let go and stared at the floor. "He's dead."

Annabeth's face turned pale, and she knelt next to Piper. "Did... Did you kill Jason, Piper?" She asked in a shaky voice. When Piper didn't answer, Annabeth's face turned even paler. "W--why?" She asked incredulously.

Leo sighed sadly, and explained what happened to Annabeth and Luke. When he finished, they both looked completely shocked. "Why would Jason do that? There must be a reason for him to betray us." When Annabeth said the word 'betray' Luke looked down at the floor.

Just then the most annoying voice Leo ever knew, spoke up.

You may have defeated my clone, but you will never defeat me! Gaea yelled throughout the room.

Leo was confused for a second, but it all came rushing into his head. Piper didn't kill Jason! It was a clone! Jason didn't betray them! Leo almost started to laugh out loud because he was so happy, but soon realized that Gaea still had Jason.

The fake Jason scattered into dust, and Piper exhaled in relief. Then she looked so furious that Leo wanted to be as far away from her as possible. "GIVE JASON BACK!" She screamed at Gaea, and an IM popped up in front of them. Tears streamed out of Leo's eyes instantly seeing the scene the picture showed. Jason was chained to the wall, not a single inch of his body was not bleeding or bruised, and his face was stained with tears.

"P-Piper." He mumbled, seeing her face. "Don't look for--" Jason screamed as a cyclops raked a sword across his leg. It made a deep gash that was bleeding very badly.

"Jason!" Piper screamed, moving towards the picture of Jason.

If you ever want to see your precious boyfriend again, you will let my monsters bring you to me, or else he dies! Gaea said in her so very annoying voice.

The image of Jason disappeared, and Piper began to sob, still clutching her stomach wound. She tried to stand up, but Annabeth and Percy held her down, looking worried. Leo hoped that Piper wouldn't go looking for Jason, but he knew that she would if they didn't stop her. Piper struggled against Percy and Annabeth, but they were too strong. Suddenly her face turned bright white, and she collapsed to the floor unconscious. Percy and Annabeth dragged her to the infirmary, and poured some nectar onto her wounds.

Piper immediately shot up into a sitting position, and tried to stand up again. Leo surged forward, and held her down quickly before she could get out of the room. She squirmed against him, trying frantically to save Jason, but Leo, Percy, and Annabeth were too strong for her.

"Piper, you can't--" Annabeth started, but was interrupted by Piper screaming something at her. Leo couldn't make out the words, but they made Annabeth freeze on the spot, unmoving. She didn't even blink. Leo was afraid she was paralyzed, but then she started to move again.

"Freeze!" Piper yelled at all of them, and they all froze in their spots. That's when Leo remembered that Piper could use charmspeak against them. Piper easily got out of their grasps, them being frozen, and ran out the door. Leo tried frantically to break the spell, but he couldn't move an inch. He had to stop Piper from letting herself get hurt trying to find Jason. He didn't want to let her die again. He couldn't.

Suddenly he was in control of himself again, and so were Percy and Annabeth. Leo bolted out the door, running as fast as he could. He had to stop Piper before she left. Leo ran up the stairs and up to the deck, but it was no use. The giant eagle already had Piper on its back, and it flew into the air, away from the Argo II.

"Piper! Come back!" Leo shouted running to the rail, but he knew it was useless.

Piper was gone.