Hazel

Hazel

Hazel was in a tall cavern. There was a green mat in the middle of the room, where a terrified Piper stood in the middle of. A glass dome rose over the mat, and Piper drew her dagger Katoptris. A black curtain was draped over the dome, and Piper was gone from site.

Hazel drifted forward in her dream, going straight through the dome. As soon as Hazel saw the scene, she wished she hadn't. Piper's eyes were full of fear as the dome morfed into a different place. The ground was rough and covered in broken glass, the sky was dark red with black clouds, and there was a river flowing next to Piper. 

Piper looked absolutely terrified. She sank to the ground on her knees, and covered her eyes. Hazel realized that she was crying. Suddenly a huge explosion shook the ground. Piper fell forwards, flat on her face, the rocks and glass digging into her cheeks. Piper scrambled backwards as a dark figure arose from where the explosion landed.

Piper screamed and covered her ears. "Go away!" She screamed, her voice hoarse.

Never! You shall die right here! Yelled the dark figure. In the depths a Tartarus! All alone!

Hazel gasped, trying to run towards Piper. To try to comfort her. But Hazel's dream refused to cooperate.

Piper stood up suddenly confident. "I will not fall to you again!" Piper yelled as she charged the figure, dagger raised. The figure easily dodged Piper, and kicked her in the stomache. She went flying away, and landed hard next to the river, gasping in pain.

"Piper!" Hazel heard a muffled cry, from outside the dome.

Piper's attention focused in the direction of the voice. "Jason!" She gasped, clutching her stomache.

But while Piper was distracted, the figure crept up on her. Hazel tried to yell a warning to Piper, but she couldn't. Hazel started to cry when she saw the figure, stab Piper in the calf. Piper screamed in pain, and rolled over, looking at the figure that now loomed over her.

"T-- Tartarus!" She stammered in fear.

PIPER MCLEAN!!! YOU SHALL SUFFER IN THE RIVER LETHE!!! Tartarus yelled throwing Piper into the water.

The edges of Hazel's dream began to fade, as did the illusion in the dome. Hazel saw Piper laying unconscious, back on the green mat. The horrible scene of Tartarus faded away, as the black curtain lifted away from the dome. Hazel's vision turned dark, as she saw the dome rise, and heard footsteps echoing through the cavern.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel woke up to the sound of a dripping noise.

Hazel was stiff. She wondered how long she'd been asleep. She attempted to stretch, but cried out in pain. Hazel looked at her side. It was bleeding very rapidly, from a stab wound. Then she remembered everything. Hazel prayed that Frank would not come looking for her, and lead their friends into a trap.

Hazel almost threw up when she realized that the dripping sound was coming from her. It was her blood. 

"Finally! She's awake!" Yelled a deep voice. A cyclops opened the cell door, and walked in front of Hazel. "Your'e coming with me!"

"In your dreams you--" Hazel said angrily, but stopped when she heard a loud scream.

Annabeth's scream.