Part 1

I'm Betty Cooper you might think i am the perfect girl next door , But i am far from it . I have these Nightmare's every time i lay down to sleep i get these horrible images in my head . They are so vivid and so real I have been having then since My parents died at 5 .I don't have a real family i was adopted by this women named alice who treats me like a piece of shit . At school i don't have many friends there are only two veronica lodge and Archie Andrews but they are always making out so i am basically on my own  . As for a boyfriend i have dated some guys but they always ended up treating me poorly and trying to have sex witch i am not ready for so i always get judged and made fun of for . to sum up things my life is trash . 

THAT MORNING AT SCHOOL 

So Ronnie would you like to come over to a sleep over at my house tomorrow . "

" Sorry B , I am spending the night at archie's ."Then a gang of serpents walked in .

" Hey V , Who is that guy . " i asked pointing at the leader . 

" That is Jughead Jones leader of the Southside Serpents , Why do you like what you see " 

" Uh ... No there is nothing like that " 

"Yeah right i am setting you both up " 

" No , V , What the hell " 

" Oh Come on you haven't dated a guy in ages . Why not give this one a shot ." 

" Fine but if he turns to be another abusive boyfriend i am blaming you . " 

" I'll gladly accept the blame i'll send him to the blue and gold office to talk to you  . " I waited and worked on homework when the beanie wearing boy walked in not in his serpent jacket but in this pretty maroon shade sweater . 

" Hey i am assuming you are betty , I was asked to take you out on a date and god you are beautiful " 

" Well thanks " 

" So i will pick you up tonight at seven if that is good with you . " 

" Yeah sure " 

" See you later Cooper" He said walking out the room . I was beaming and so happy but also stil had the thought in the back of my mind that he will turn out to be a cheating scumbag . I got a text that was anonymous 

A - Hey It is Jughead i don't know your address so do you mind sending it to me so i can pick you up 

B - Uh sure it is **** on Elm street 

A- Thanks i'll see you then 

B - okay 

I went back to my homework till are classes started and i headed to first period i was outside the classroom when these group of bulldogs ran into me knocking all my papers on the ground . 

" Aww virgin cooper finally lost something just can't be here virginity go cry to your dead dad . "He yelled i sat on my knee's picking up my papers letting gently tears hit my legs .  

" Hey Betty You okay " I heard veronica say  

" Yeah i am fine go to class . " I went to my class as i saw jughead there i went to the back corner .My face had some tears left on it . Jughead sat on the opposite side with some serpents . I listened into there conversation 

A - Did you hear they call her virgin betty and make fun of her dead dad . 

J - don't ever call a women any rude name or something to hurt them.

A - Okay 

J - Girls are something you cherish you don't abuse them or use them understand

A - Yes