A Little more Understanding

Start from the beginning

But having learned this much, he wondered how much more she had seen but wasn't mentioning.

"SuSu, were there any memories present.  Things about your past you might have seen?" he asked curiously.  "Memories of Kunlun Mountain?  Your Disciple brothers, Shifu or even earlier memories from before that time?" 

Thinking about it, which was something she had not thought to do, she couldn't grasp the concept of seeing memories, not when she had nothing to compare it to.  With her two separate personalities, it was easier to see the differences, but to see the memories, she realized she was not actually that girl, even though she now knew she was a part of her.  They still felt very separate.

Accepting the shake of her head, he understood she had no way of connecting to Si Yin in a way that would unite them enough to see memories, though he knew that time would come when Si Yin became more prominent and more fixed to Su Su, which then had him looking at her a little closer.  There was definitely something about her that did seemed different though he wasn't sure what it was at that moment.

"Are you alright now Su Su?"  he asked as he eyes swept over the seal which had stopped throbbing and looked to be well settled, while she herself seemed calm enough.  "What happened was all my fault, and I am sorry. I just need to know you are alright."

Her eyes raised briefly to snatch a glance at his face before quickly ducking down again.   She nodded her head shyly at him, and suddenly she seemed to fold in on herself and to his mind, she did not look alright at all, in fact her head was lowering the more he tried to hold her gaze.

"Su Su?" .he whispered as his finger tipped her chin back to force her face up, only the way she tried to burrow her face back into his chest, had him sitting up a little more and forcing her to sit up with him.

They were still naked, and though she had dragged the blanket up with her, he noticed her eyes on him which had his own eyes raising, because she had never openly stared at him before which she was doing.

"Its just that..." she stammered uncomfortably while looking straight at his now flaccid shaft and blushing heavily.

Looking down at himself, then back at her confused, he had no idea what she was thinking, and normally he could read her well enough.

"What....?" he asked lifting her face back up and forcing her eyes on his own having thought she might not want him touching her ever again after what he had just done to her, and by the way her eyes kept drifting downwards he was almost convinced of it.

"You tasted different.  Like fire. ...... I liked it............ ." she whispered before the blanket was quickly pulled up over her head to hide her bright red face.  "But I don't like being on the wall." she whispered in the smallest voice while trying her best to keep him from pulling the sheet off her head which he was now doing between his choking laughter and overwhelming love which was threatening to undo him completely.

"Su Su......." he gasped between his roaring laughter and her squeals of embarrassment.....  "You kill me...... you really do....." he laughed now just wanting to hold her tightly.

And the eruption of emotion wasn't due to her rather forward confession, but overwhelming joy that his Su Su was not only back and safe, but it seemed as if she may have taken on a little of Si Yin without the risk to her seal and without even realizing it, because this was more noticeable in the way she not only poked a hand out of the sheet to push him away gently, something she had never done before, but also in the way he could feel a little mischief coming off her which immediately erupted, when the sheet was yanked down and her entire body sprung forward to throw her arms around his neck.  Then burying her face into his neck she lightly ran her cheek up the side of his face.

"I want to make love again....." she whispered into his ear and forcing his laughter to the back of his throat where he almost choked on it.

The look of surprise on his face was comical and she couldn't help but laugh at it, even if it was shyly and in embarrassment, something she had been feeling a little to often lately.  But for that moment, she was happy.

"No.  No more tonight."  He replied firmly but gently and with a smile that took all thoughts of mischief from her mind seeing as her hand was beginning to slide into his hair, the only move she always made when she was feeling amorous.  

"Our son will need your attention soon, and then you rest, we have both had quite a scare." he replied with a grin he knew would be plastered on his face for the rest of the night, being the first time she had ever asked him for it while also a little warier of her.  The change in her wasn't that big, but it was definitely there.

And as he leaned down to pick up the sheet, which he wrapped firmly around her body, her head lay itself gently on his shoulder where they then remained for the next half hour just relishing each others closeness, life, and the unknown which they both knew they would have to face again, and no doubt soon, now that she was drawing a little closer to bringing her two personalities together.