A Little more Understanding

Start from the beginning

"I was there." She replied as if she had read his mind.  "But I wasn't at the same time." 

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I mean, Si Yin was here and I was able to feel her entirety." she replied.

"Entirety.....? 

"Yes.  I could sense things about her that are not like me."

"What kind of things?"

Going quiet for a moment, Su Su tried her best to convey what it was exactly that she had seen and felt as Si Yin took over.

"Well, she is more forward of course, and says things I couldn't even imagine let alone say.  But there are things about her, that I'm not sure I like." she replied now blushing heavily as his head lowered to look at her.

This alone he found interesting, because he wasn't entirely ensure if this part of her had been present at all, but to learn there were things she had seen, hidden aspects to her true personality she had been able to feel was an enlightenment, because so far all he had to go on, was the gossip that surrounded the Seventeenth Disciple as well as what was kept in the archives and it was these qualities that Su Su was alluding to.

"She is very powerful and knowledgeable.  But she can also be very unforgiving.  There is a strong sense of justice in her that I sensed could be harmful should she ever find herself betrayed or hurt and there are parts of her that can be very cruel." she continued as he listened.

"But she is also very passionate and kind.  She will never hurt anything or anyone without just cause, but she will if she feels threatened.  She is also very playful, and there are parts of her that are always looking to cause mischief." she said trailing off as another part of her had her head lowering so he couldn't see the deepening blush.

"There is also a side of her that likes to dominate.  She doesn't like to feel weak or made to feel weak and will absolutely fight if she feels she is being dominated." she whispered in reference to the little game they had just played.

"But there is also a side of her, I don't quite understand." Su Su said frowning.

"Just explain it how you see it Su Su." he coaxed her gently, wanting to hear everything, because he was learning far more than he could have hoped for at that moment.

"It was something I saw just before the seal began to break.  She changed a little."  Su Su said not understanding what it was she had seen and felt, but knowing it was important somehow, but wanting to give him something seeing as Ye Hua had was now slightly leaning up on one elbow to look at her, she delved deeply into herself to find the right words to convey what it was that was so confusing to her at that moment.

"Calm." she said after a few seconds of thought.

"Calm?" he asked frowning slightly, because of all the adjectives she could have chosen, 'calm' seemed a little strange, considering the moment she was referring to was anything but calm.

"I'm sorry Ye Hua.  Maybe that's not the right word, it's just that...... I felt as if I was in control, even if I wasn't, but I felt calm enough to allow you to take whatever you wanted because I knew I was safe." she said not comprehending herself anymore than he was.

This definitely interested Ye Hua, because no one knew who Si Yin was exactly and there had been times when he wondered if Si Yin had in fact been her real name or if it was one she was given to remain hidden in a school for boys.  But what also interested him, was Su Sus reference to this side of he as being of herself, as if she was talking from experience and had actually accepted these qualities as hers rather than fight it which he knew she had been doing up until then.