2.7

When you awake, the scene hasn't changed much. The boxes you've hidden beside are still keeping you safe and isolated, and the figure at the top of the spiral path has seemed to vanish. While you don't know where the figure has gone, you decide not to spend too much time worrying over it. On what could be considered a bright side, the involuntary nap you got has restored a little pep in your step. You can even hear your stomach grumble a bit and your throat could use a slight refreshment.

+10 energy -10 hunger -5 thirst

Feeling like you maybe could move a little, you think it's a good idea to try to find a way out of the place you're wandered into. Maybe you should even look for something to eat and drink, and when the thought crosses your mind, you decide to act on it. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a better look at your surroundings and see if you can find another cat or two. 

You take a brief second to look up the spiral pathway again, yet the figure still hasn't reappeared. There's the brief thought about the possibilities of running into the figure again, but it's gone before you've even left the area you were previously hiding in. Soon enough, you've found a way out and you're able to see the outside world.

Buildings tower around you, grand and dark against what is a bright blue sky. There are various clouds, but they haven't covered the sun and it warms you pleasantly. It feels nice to be outside, and there is definitely plenty to see from the bustling areas around you. It's different from you had fainted, but it's a nice different. It's also bright and easy to see what's around you, and a small feeling forms inside you as you duck into an alley. Maybe it was instinct, but whatever it was, you feel a little better about not having to worry about anything outside of the alleyway.

There's also a lot of sounds around you, and it's hard to decipher them. Weird thumping and foreign languages are there, but you're sure that you'll be able to stay away from those. You don't want to start any problems, not while you're not entirely confident in your abilities to defend yourself from them. The lingering shadows in the alley that partially conceal you are a comfort, knowing that ducking into them could be quick. 

A survey of the alley and you spot a few cats. They could be a group or be merely passing by in the same area, but you're unsure of what the answer to that could be. You notice that there's something about a she-cat from the small group that has caught your eye. Although, something about the appearance of the she-cat stirs something in your mind and you see a different scene in front of you. It's odd to see it, at least you think so, but the feelings that this seemingly new she-cat has stirred inside you can't just be ignored. It's a curious feeling, and you want to know more.

Thoughts and memories have begun to swirl in your mind after that fateful sighting, and you can only shrink a little into the shadows at the scarcity of moments that you actually remember. However you have remembered a little bit, familiar faces that you can only guess are your parents, or maybe even close relatives, and a few instances that have a feeling settling itself into your stomach and beginning to gnaw away.

Though there's a urging desire in you to remember more, and you have an idea to follow the she-cat, however way you have to introduce yourself to her. However, that gnawing has created a deep growl from your stomach that you realize you should probably satisfy. A survey of the alley and even beyond it has you spotting a small puddle, with some noticeable pigeons huddled around it. They seem oblivious to everything happening around them, and that makes them easy prey.

While the longing desire still lingers in you to follow the she-cat and learn more about yourself, whatever you may learn, you don't know how the she-cat will react to your presence. You also don't know how to approach her, but you're sure that you'll find a way to make it happen.

You also can't ignore the clawing at your stomach and those pigeons don't seem to be expecting danger. You don't know if the puddle will make you sick, but it wouldn't be bad to help your dry throat.

______STATS______

Aspen

Hunger: 70/100

Energy: 12/100

Thirst: 16/100

Health: 48/100