2.2

After some consideration, you pad warily towards the trees, keeping your eyes on the young humans as they run around. Their high pitched screeching does not do wonders for your mood, and you flatten your ears against your skull as you slink towards the cover of the trees.

Once in the shade, you breathe a sigh of relief. It's harder to spot you here, though there are significantly less flowers.

You pad around in the cover of the trees for a while, your mouth opened to taste the air in hopes of recognising the scent of the flower. Nothing really stands out to you, though, and by the time you give up, you are tired of the smell of flowers. You can't tell apart one scent from another anymore, and you paw at your nose, annoyed at the coating of flower scent in your nostrils.

The small humans seem to have disappeared, for which you are grateful. This makes searching for the flowers on the other side of the building safer. But again, the smell of flowers has become a nuisance, and you do not exactly want to go searching for one flower in a field of them again.

Alternatively, you could sneak into the area the small humans were playing in when you first got here. There do seem to be a few potted plants there, one of which could be the flower you're searching for. But doing that poses a tremendous risk of being seen, and you're not sure if you're in any condition to escape from a human.

Of course, you could always go to a different area and continue searching.

______STATS______
Aspen
Hunger: 65/100
Energy: 47/100
Thirst: 46/100
Health: 60/100
_________________