2.4

After a split second decision, you summon enough courage within you to turn around and follow the giant metal machine.

Luckily, you don't have to travel too far, but the couple roads you do cross leave you a bit exhausted.

-5 Energy

Soon enough, the machine reaches its destination: a huge, dusty construction zone. Peering around, you notice all sorts of hazards, such as several towering cars with weird looking limbs, humans wearing bright, neon pelts, and stacks of wood, concrete, and sand. You flatten your ears and wrinkle your nose at the loud noises and dusty air. A particular strong gust of wind blows some your way, and you shudder and cough, hacking up a bit of phlegm as well.

-2 Health

But, besides the unsettling atmosphere, you feel a strong sense of importance being here. You figure that it'd be worth it to find some answers, or perhaps a clue about your past.

As you stumble between piles of rubble, you start to wish that maybe you should have taken a quick nap before coming here. The farther you walk on your sore pads, the more you regret your decision.

Suddenly, you come across the remains of some human food left forgotten on a box! Your spirits soar at the fresh smell, which wafts your direction and inclines you to move forward.

Looking around, you check to see if the coast is clear, then you proceed. You rear up on your hind legs to reach the food and grasp the nearest piece with your teeth, then bring it down with you. Chewing on the savory meat revitalizes you more than ever, and you purr with satisfaction.

+10 Hunger

Your feast is interrupted though, with the vibrations of heavy footsteps. Panicked, you look up and freeze. One of the humans is making their way toward you with a hand outstretched.

You know that the food belongs to them, and you're not sure what the human's motives are. They don't look angry, and they're making strange noises. You could stay where you are and see what the human is going to do. Perhaps they can be trusted?

Or, you could grab the rest of your chicken bone and make a run for it. You're almost to the point of exhaustion, though.

Also, you could hiss at the human and unsheathe your claws. Maybe it'll go away?

______STATS______
Aspen
Hunger: 75/100
Energy: 37/100
Thirst: 46/100
Health: 58/100
_________________