Chapter 3: The golden trio

Author's note: I realized I put way too many characters into a group cause now it's really hard to focus on all of them and most of the time I end up leaving some out, so I've been thinking of ways to conveniently get rid of certain characters... >:)

"Get a hold of yourself, you're an adult aren't you?" from Half and Half, Mmm love that cream.

(Y/N)'s PoV

Thinking about roles... Hmm I'll put the trio in the kitchen, we could put everyone else in the waiter/host(ess) spot. Wait... Bakugou! He's a menace. He won't get along with people at all! I'll just put him into the chef spot? I mean there is no other job we could give him because Bakugou+people = explosions. This is probably the best thing I could do... sighing I look up and see Eishi senpai!?

"Eishi senpai? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"(Y/N) don't you remember we all have to help out during dinner." he said. Oh yeah...

"Buffy asked me to assign roles to everyone for tonight, because we'll be running the inn's restaurant and I assigned you chef, because I know you make delicious food!" I said. Maybe I can ask him later to make me something! I wanna try Erinasama's food too!

"You think I'm a good chef?" Eishi says blushing. Kawaii!! He's even cuter in real life-

"Though I know I need to improve..." he say sourly. Wow his self confidence is the same as in the manga. As I look up I see the crew entering.

"All right everyone! I have been put in charge of assigning your roles for today in the inn, by Buffy. Please read the sheet I have posted to learn what role you have and tell me if we have anything that needs to be gone over." I said. Looking around the kitchen, there are tons of tools and equipment for cooking and baking. I'm about to go over to Kuga to check on him but two certain people sling their arms around me.

"Hello there manager" says Kaoru

"We want to know more about you. Since you seem to know us all so well," Hikaru adds. I hesitated. What should I tell them? I think too long because Kaoru adds" We'll tell you a secret of ours in return. One that you won't even know." A secret? I try to resist but even I begin to crumble and the twins cheer.

"Well, I guess so, but you'll have to tell me what you want to know," I reply.

"Ok then, why don't you tell us your basic life story first," says Kaoru.

"I was born in LA, CA but transferred to a school in japan after I turned 14. So that is why I have an accent. I live with my niisan and go to school," I droned. Why did they even want to know?

"By the way you only get 3 questions, so you only have two more" I state.

"Then play who's Karou and Hikaru game," says Hikaru. Ehh? I wasn't expecting that, but there isn't enough time for that right now

"I will, but not now because we have work. Also ask your other question later because the guests are coming in I point out.

"Very, well but remember your promise," Hikaru smirks. Turning my head away I see Erinasama there cutting veggies and then pureeing something? I walk over to take a closer look.

"Hello Erinasama," I greet

"Oh hello, (Y/N) was it?" she asks

"Yes I'm (Y/N). Erinasama, I think you're the best chef here! If there's ever an opportunity I would love to try your famous food!" I blush, I sound like a fan, but maybe a little too--

"Sure why not?" answered Erina. She seemed shocked but happy that I asked her...

"Thank yu-

"(Y/N), I thought you said I cooked the best..." mumbled Eishi, who looked sadder by the second.

"I didn't mean it that way! Eishi senpai I'm sure both your cooking skills are amazing, but it's only from what I've heard though..." I reddden because of embarrassment. I forgot about Eishi's self loathing.

"Hey (Y/N)! Don't spout out tons of compliments just them!" Kuga jumps in.

"Oh sorry Kuga, but are you feeling better?" I ask, his once mummified face is now sparkling youth.

"Yes, thank you very much! Erina told me you carried me all that way there. " he said. Well surprisingly it seems no one told him how eventually he was dragged on rocks and dirt and even more shocking it didn't feel rough to him?

"It didn't feel the slightest bit rough?" I ask

"Not at all, in the beginning there was something soft... but then I conked out." he admitted

"Kuga, um could I try your food one day? I really like chinese food because I grew up with it and I know it's your specialty..." I fidget around, I am really just saying anything that pops in my mind now. Gosh I'm so stupid.

His eyes sparkle and he seems to do a victory pose, "Of course as long as you acknowledge me as your senpai!" he shouts.

"Of course, but start cooking kuga senpai or you might fall behind" i say worriedly. Glancing at the other 2 I can see that they're almost done with their first courses, but they still have about 100 more appetizers to go.

Checking in on everyone was easy. The Hitachiin twins were cheeky as usual, bugging me about their questions. Tamaki was a host. Though he was playing the piano beautifully entertaining he waiting guest. Erza was doing a great job as the hostess too. She attracted attention from all, but maybe a little too much? Because some of the women were beginning to get annoyed. Shoto seemed to be doing ok, but was very professional. Maybe a little too professional. Happy was pretty much fooling around with the kids. Everyone seemed to love him and want to touch him. I guess Excels (special cat) are rare here, or don't exist at all. The Last person was Bakugou... I felt the dread creeping on me. Hopefully he would keep a cool head.

Entering the kitchen, I say Bakugou demolishing the carrots he had to chop. Huh, I didn't know he could cook. It seems like he was making curry.

"Hello Bakugou, are you making curry?" I ask

"What does it look like dumb As$!" he yells.

"Well I'm -SORRY-" I sarcastically say, but he doesn't respond to my remark. Has he calmed down?

"Anyways I didn't know that you could cook. Where'd you learn?" I ask curious because he seemed like he actually enjoyed cooking even if it looked like he was trying to murder someone...

"My mom taught me," he said gruffly

Then suddenly he turned to me and said," I don't know the heLl why everyone seems to trust you, but I don't. You know every DamN important thing about us and yet, we don't know a single thing about you, expect for your world. So don't expect me to get along with you. I'll only f*** you" he threatened

"Wow, that was rather hurtful," I responded hugging myself with a faux hurt face.

"You know you're exactly how the anime and manga betrays you. Well since it seems your doing just fine, so keep up the good work!" I say and walk away. Hmm Canon boy wasn't so bad. I walk over to the counter and begin to pick out recipes for dessert.

Author's Note: Wooo! I'm on a five day streak upload, though tomorrow I'm breaking it because it's my bday, so I'll take a break. Unless I actually feel like writing but I probably be a lot busier. Currently: I don't think I've gotten a single reader, but if you are reading this I thank you for choosing to read my really bad story. Have a good day!

P.S I didn't read this over after I just wrote this whole thing, sop please tell me if there are any major errors, thanks.