Woah slow down dude!

Author's Note: Hey there! If you've read or watched all of these manga or anime then feel free to skip ahead, but for people that haven't even heard about any of these then please read, so you don't crash and burn later. Note: for full enjoyment read the manga and watch the anime, but you know if you just don't have the time or don't feel like it read the descriptions below.  :3 Most of the Stuff is all info from the fandom wiki.

BNHA aka Boku no hero academia or just hero academia

Name: Shoto Todoroki

Age:16

Power(s): Half-Cold Half-Hot

Family: 

Enji Todoroki (Father) Lil half and half has daddy issues.

Rei Todoroki (Mother) You see his face, that's what his mom did to him, but seriously now she loves him.

Fuyumi Todoroki (Older Sister) She is pretty much the one who loves and forgives

Toya Todoroki (Oldest Brother) He is an unknown alien so far...

Natsuo Todoroki: Easy going but has daddy issues too

Personality: Hey there again, I just realized the characters have so much depth and since I'm lazy and don't want to bore and spoil too many things, the characters will have their personality from the beginning of the manga and anime (most of them). Shoto originally had a cold, aloof personality which stemmed from his abusive upbringing. Focused and unemotional, Shoto preferred to keep to himself instead of hanging out with other people.

Anime or Manga Universe Background: Pretty much a high school that trains kids with super powers.

Name: Katsuki Bakugou

Age: 16

Power(s): Explosion

Family: 

Masaru (father) lets the wife take charge

Mitsuki (mother) the female version of Katsuki