𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

{𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 (𝐟𝐭. 𝐃𝐲𝐨)}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-darling I'm sorry. I should've told you before.

-That's not how you introduce your boyfriend to your son.

-then show me how it's done!

-what do you mean?

-introduce me to your boyfriend.- my mother smiled.

I put down my fork after chocking during breakfast.

-M-my boyfriend??

-yes. Yoongi I know you're gay and I'm almost sure you're seeing someone. If it Hoseok then that's fine.

-mom! Hobi is my friend!

-with benefits.- she smiled even widely.

-Mom what the hell! I'm going to bed again!- I said running to my room and falling asleep again since I still had two hours before school.

I kept dreaming peacefully in my warm blankets, feeling someone stroking my hair.
Wait. Stroking my hair?
I woke up to see Park Jimin laying next to me, caressing my hair and face.

-what the f..- he presses his finger against my lips.

-let's go Hyung!

-what are you doing here??-I said as he sat on my belly, really close to my area, with both legs on each side.

I wanted to push him away but I also didn't.
Why was he doing that?
No I was not getting hard for Park.

-Tell me I'm still asleep and you're not actually here.

-oh..- he smirked.- did I get so deep in your mind that you even dream of me?

-what-

-are they wet?

-you're creepy. Go away.

-Aish, you're boring.- he said leaving my lap.- Hurry up, you'll have to show me your school.- Jimin left my room allowing me to dress up and find him at the door.

-let's go.- I said already stepping out of the door.

Texts on
(<— H / Y —>)

Hobi💛

Yoongi-hyung!!
Where are you??

Going to school

Oh I thought we were
going together...

Sorry, Jimin showed up
and is pissing me off.

Hobi 💛is typing...

Your stepbrother?

Please don't call him that

Ok ok! See you in 5.

Nice.

Texts off

-we arrived. Can you get off your phone and pay attention to me?!- Jimin leaned his head a bit and placed his hands on his waist, making me put the phone away and sigh.

-you are just like a baby.- I commented rolling my eyes and walking to the classroom.

-So will you be my da-

-Don't finish that sentence.- I said and walked in.

For the rest of the day I ignored Jimin. I put my earphones on and pretend I cared about whatever Jimin was mouthing about.

At lunch I sat alone for 10 seconds. Jimin immediately sat beside me while I listened to my playlist and admired him.
No, not Jimin. Jesus Christ!
I was watching other boy. One with light brow hair, and eyes of the same color. Thin lips, a visible and sharp jawline and a simetrical face. Literally, a masterpiece.

-Vernon!- his friend called, making him look around and for a few seconds glance at me.

I've had a crush on him since last year, when he firls arrived to Seoul. I mean... who doesn't have?

I sighed like a teenage girl in love. Before he left, his eyes landed on me and he showed me a large smile. I smiled back though my stomach was filled by butterflies.

Jimin pulled my earphone out of my ear and looked at me with a disgusted face.

-Ew. Close your mouth before a rainbow comes out of it.

-Shut up Jimin.- I finished my food.

————☾————

-aren't you going to the store today honey?- my mother questioned when I left my shoes at the entrance and went upstairs with Jimin following me.

-I will, but first I need to finish my homework.- I loudly informed her and went to my room.

I did my homework while Jimin watched me closely.

-What?!- I asked angrily, tired of his eyes on me. I couldn't concentrate.

-you work?

-yes how do you think this house is still up? How do you think I pay for my stuff.

-hyung kiss me.- he leaned to me, ignoring successfully everything I said.

-No. Why??

-I'm needy.- he sat on my lap facing me.

-Then find a partner on tinder.

-I don't want it! It takes time. I want a kiss now.- he pouted like a child who wants a toy, in this case we could say I'm the toy.

-Go kiss your pillow. I have to go.

-Kiss me or I won't let you leave.

-Are you s.. ok.- I said and gave him a peck.

It was supposed to be just that but he took the chance to kiss me roughly.

-Wow! Hold up!- I leaned back, with one hand on Jimin's chest and other on his back so he wouldn't fall.- Why do you do this type of shit?

-What do you mean?- he asked innocently. I really wanted to punch him in the throat.

-since you got here. You always try to some how excite me! Aren't we supposed to be like brothers or something similar?

-oh so now you want to be my brother?- he laughed.

-anyway, brothers don't kiss.

-You never watched Game of Thrones?

-Ew, you're gross. - I said as he and his huge ass left my lap.