𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

{𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐁, 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I need to tease jimin until he can't hold it no more.
I also have to make him hard in public, to embarrass him like he embarrassed me.

My thoughts force me to wake up a bit earlier and leave my room. My feet took me to the room next to mine and I locked the door. I smoothly walked to jimin's bed and after putting myself above him, started to kiss him slowly and softly everywhere.

His eyes opened slowly, and I could totally see shock in them.

-Good morning Jimin-ah.- I kissed his lips, then laid down beside him and with a strong grip on his hips I managed to put his small body on top of me and made him grind at the same rhythm as my hands would go back and forth.

His lips were pinkish and plumped as always and slightly opened. His cheeks were heated up to achieve this cute red tone. And his body moved perfectly against mine.

-H-Hyung.. w-what are y-you doing..?- he asked obviously confused and a bit embarrassed.

-Waking you up Jiminie. And it's a bit rude that you didn't say good morning back to your Hyung.

-G-good morning Hyung..- he said quickly almost in a gasp as I started to move him faster.

I could feel him getting hard. But I was getting hard too so what's the point. Although my brain would yell at me to stop, my body couldn't stop.

Jimin moaned lightly.

I got up. left the bed and made him stand on it. I picked him up surrounding my waist with his legs and smashed him against the wall, while I kissed his plump lips.

He let out a moan during the kiss what felt extremely good and also prevented the noise from spreading to outside this room.
He was shaky and totally weak at my touch. I was so proud.

After a really hot make out session I threw him on the bed and he slowly opened his eyes again. I leaned down to him and bit his lip, kissing him afterwards.

-you should come have breakfast jimin.- I said leaving Jimin a mess and alone on his room, with the proudest smile ever.

At school I tried it to keep it cool but still tense. I would take the best chance to tease Jimin by touching his leg or even his ass, whisper to him and trying to seduce him somehow. What worked during all day, jimin was visibly sexually frustrated.

At the break I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the boys bathroom.
I could have chosen a better place, but I could afford being caught with Jimin in a classroom.
I had exactly 15 minutes to leave Jimin so crazy he would want to leave the school and go home.
I took his white shirt off and didn't wait any longer to leave on him red marks that later would turn purple on his chest and on the end of his neck.

He enlaced his arms around my neck while I did that. His grip got stronger when I started massaging his clothed member.

-H-Hyung we only have 10 more minutes...

-Don't worry.. I'll be quick.- with that said I put my hand inside his boxers and start touching him slowly, but then made it faster.

When there were 2 minutes left for the bell to ring I stopped and left the cubicle to go wash my hand.

-Hyung.. d-don't leave me like this..- he said.

I came back to where he was.

-oh but Jimin... look at the time. We have to go.

He whined and pulled his pants up. Left the bathroom running and I followed him. Or tried, because at the door Vernon stopped me.

-Whats wrong with him?

-oh Jimin isn't feeling so good.- I said and kept walking.

Hobi appeared out of nowhere and pecked my lips.

-Hey hyung!

-What the hell?- Vernon asked.

Fuck.

Hobi looked at Vernon.

-OH.. oh.. Hi Vernon!

-Hum.. why did you...?

-Oh it was an accident! I was going to kiss his cheek but then he moved and ups!!- Hoseok laughed nervously and I mentally facepalmed myself.

-So, boys, see you later!!- I said and the bell rang, so I took the chance to run to class.

I sat down but didn't see jimin, and we were supposed to have this class together.

-Park Jimin?

-Oh Mrs Jane he went home.- I said.- he was feeling sick.

-Really? Oh no.. he is such a sweetheart..

I smiled and wondered how was Jimin feeling after today.
I know jimin well, he must be preparing revenge.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!