𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐭?!

{𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧}

It's been 3 days since I decided to get away from everyone.
It's hard. Really hard. Harder than I expected.
I thought I could easily isolate myself from everyone but... jimin is constantly in my room trying to talk to me, I have to lock him out and say fuck off everytime. Today was no exception...

A weird sound was coming from out of my room. I approached the door and placed my ear in the cold wood.

-h-hyung... c-can you open the door?- I heard Jimin's weak voice on the other side, almost like a whine.

All I wanted to do was to open the door and let him in and ask what's wrong, but as I said..... I would keep the distance so I couldn't hurt anyone.

-I'm sorry Jimin I can't.

-please...- he whispered against the door and I swear I could imagine his face at that moment.

His cute puffy cheeks would be wet and in them you'd see the streaks caused by the tears. His eyes were puffy and red from crying. Mixing that image with his weak shaky voice, completely broke my heart.

When did I start to care so much for him? I used to hate his existence, his presence... and now I was in the verge of crying over him.

"Us" is completely weird and wrong. Between me and Jimin.

I took a step back and covered my ears so I couldn't hear whatever he was gonna say or do. Sat on my bed and waited for him to go away.
Texted my mom saying I didn't want to eat dinner and went straight to bed.

When I woke up, made my way to the kitchen and ate breakfast, already dressed up and with my school bag done. Brushed my teeth and went to school.

Another boring school day had started 4 hours ago and I was already full of it.

Hoseok's persistence was incredible and outstanding.
The amount of notes he sent me during English class was ridiculous.

"I'm sorry"
"Yoongi I love you"
"Please don't be mad at me"
"I feel like kissing you"
"Only if you want it tho.."

I gave up on reading them when I got to the 12th note.

Hoseok keeps texting me and trying to talk to me during class and vernon... after he gave me that gift... he kept trying to talk to me too.
He wasn't able to do it until...

-Yoongi.- vernon said pushing me against the lockers softly. Not like he threw me to them.

I couldn't help but get flustered by it.

-w-what?

-did you get anything?

-ah.. if you're talking about a box..

-yeS!- He smiled widely and grabbed my hand starting to walk with me.

I tried to make him let go but he didn't.

-did you like it??

-i... yes I did.- I said as he took me to the back of the school. - what are we doing here?

-I'm glad you liked it.- he said and went for a kiss but I panicked and managed to stop him by putting my hands on his chest, blocking him.- wha~

-Vernon. What are you doing?

-I.. I thought I could kiss you...

-why? Why did you think that?

-you like me.- he said stepping back, furrowing his eyebrows.

-I... vernon..- I sighed.- I'm sorry.

-they told me you liked me! And come on. You look like all the girls around me. Drooling over my amazing body and style.

-you~ - I had to shake my head. I thought I was dreaming of him saying that.- what the hell did you just say.

-do me a favor and let me fuck you.

-what the fuck?!- I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine.- Vernon stop! I don't want it!

-shut up! I won't lose this stupid bet.

I gathered all my anger and pushed him away as strong as I could. I was shocked with my strength. I made Vernon trip and fall on his back.

-A bet?! What fucking bet?!

He whimpered and got up.

-what? Do you think I actually liked you?

-I... you're a fucking idiot.- I said opening my backpack and taking off the gift he gave me.

The two albums I helped him choose that one day.

I stretched my arm to him holding them.

-what?

-take this back asshole.- I said losing my patience. I was hurt and felt like a clown. He faked everything.

Instead of grabbing it and go he kissing me again holding my cheeks.
I groaned and looked to the side.

-Take it and fuck off!- i yelled, many memories coming to my mind. Was he going to hit me?

-Screw that!- he fetched the albums and threw them away. Not letting me go.

I kicked his balls, what made him flinch and take many steps back.

-never get near me again! Fuck off!- I screamed and collected the albums off the ground while hearing a group of playboys laughing from the rooftop of the school.

-shut up idiots!- vernon groaned at them.

I walked fast. I was gonna bail my last class and go home. I needed to calm down but something stopped me.

As I was walking out of the back of the school I heard someone whimpering and then someone talking really loudly.
I turned around and saw no one else than park Jimin.

The pink haired boy was covered in dirt and blood. Kneeling down on the floor.
I realized what was happening; woosung, one of the bullies of the school was spanking jimin. Making him bleed from his mouth, nose and head, arms and legs. He was bleeding a lot.

I grabbed a metal stick I found next to a wall and approached them. Banged it on the wall scaring both of them.

-Leave him alone woosung.- I said controlled by the anger.- or I'll beat you up until you're just like you left him.

-hey calm down man... I was just talking to him. He said he doesn't want to be my friend. Fucking fat bitch. You're not even pretty.

-go away or I'll fucking lose my mind.- I said and banged it again.

Woosung didn't even wait a second. He ran off. I knelt down next to jimin.

-y-yoongi...

I felt the tears burning my eyes. I placed a kiss on his cheek and tasted a bit of blood on my lips.

I picked Jimin up, wrapping his legs on my waist and ran to the gyms bathroom.

He moaned in pain as I put him on the floor and took my shirt off.
Even tho his face was covered in blood I could see it getting red by seeing me like that.

I wet my shirt and sat next to him. Cleaning his face.

I asked him to shower and went to get a basketball T-shirt on my locker so he could wear it.
Everyone in the team has one.

He was already clean and dressed up and I was drying my shirt.
When I turned around it all hit Jimin and he started crying.
I ran and hugged him.

-shhh... it's okay.- I whispered and taken away by his softness I kissed his lips. He kissed back, stopping the crying.

I can't help but admit that I can't be away from Jimin.

It is love.
And it's probably wrong.

-----

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 Kissanime_grl