𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

{𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-Jimin?- I walked to the living room.- Chips or popcorns?

He looked at me attentively.
After the tension between us was over and my tears as well, we decided to watch a movie.

I never thought I would have such a stupid breakdown in front of Jimin.

Something that happened so long ago shouldn't scar me for life.. but I guess I will never be able to forgive and forget.
I hope my father is burning in hell.
And so shall I.

-Hum.. both?

I let out a soft giggle and turn my back to him, going back to the kitchen.
Some minutes later I brought the food and laid down.
After putting the movie rolling, I felt jimin getting closer and curling up against me.
I didn't react, I didn't know what to do.
It's stupid but, what if I hurt him again?

He must've realized it because he slowly grabbed my hand and placed my arm around his small waist.
After sometime I decided to pull him closer.

-Ah..

I stopped.

-w-what happened?

-Nothing...- he said pulling his shirt down.

I stopped his hand and pulled his shirt up.
It was right on the spot I hurt him.

-Does it hurt?- I obviously didn't know how to control my strength and it scared me.

-no.. okay a bit...

I pulled his shirt up a little more and kissed the purple spot. It was a smooth kiss. Like a healing kiss.

Jimin's eyes wandered.

-Its just a healing kiss...- I said blushing.

-I like it.. can you.. give me another one?

-i..- I could say no but jimin's puppy eyes are getting harder to resist.- I guess I can.

The following kiss was already on his lips.

It was a kiss. But not a normal one. I mean, "us" normal. It wasn't in a sexual urge. It was soft way to kiss. Something I've never dream about. At least with jimin. If it's not sexual then what is it?

Love?

No. It can't be love. Maybe it's pity? No that doesn't make sense.
Maybe i feel bad for hurting him.

-Hyung...- he ran his fingers through my hair.- You know you're just perfect right?

I was flattered to hear those words, which were followed by another kiss.
Jimin and I weren't like brothers.
Jimin and I weren't like boyfriends.
Jimin and I weren't like friends.

So what were we?

-Hyung.. even tho...- jimin said breathless between kissed.- you hate me, I promise to stick around and be the..- he smiled.- the one to help you. By being the most annoying person you'll ever know.

I couldn't help but smile at that firm statement.

My lips ran into his again, but the bell rang.

-Anyone home?

They knocked again.

I separated my lips from jimin's and got up.

-I'm coming!- I shouted and opened the door.

-Hey Yoongi where's jimin?- I had fucking Kim Yugyeom at my door asking for fucking Park jimin at almost midnight.

-First of all, what the heck are you doing here? Second of all, why?

-I need to see him.

-I'm here yugyeom.- jimin appeared at my side.- What do you need?

-To start doing our work.- he smirked, admiring Jimin, who didn't want to do the effort to put some pants on.

-Thats for next week and I don't remember we creating a group...

-I'm creating it right now.- Yugyeom kept smiling stupidly.- May I come in?

He must think I'm stupid enough to let him into my house so he can fuck Jimin.

My jimin.

-You know.. we're kinda busy and, jimin is doing the work with me. Right chim?

-R-right..- jimin said looking down.

Yugyeom's smile turned into a serious face. And after glaring at me, he looked at jimin dead in the eye.

-You owe me one Park. You owe me one.- he said and left.

I closed the door.

-What did he mean? "You owe me one"

-I don't know hyung.- he kissed me.

I completely decided to ignore what happened and kissed him back.

The bell rang again.

-Are you fucking serious.- opened the door.- Yugyeom I thought we..

-Yugyeom? Well I'm not him, I'm way better looking but okay.- Hobi smiled.- I just came to check on you sweet. And you too jiminie.

-We're Okay Hobi.- I smiled.

-Are you guys busy or...

-We we're actually having a movie night...

-Oh right..- he smiled.- I'll go then.

-Sorry.

-No it's okay!- he walked back to his house visibly hurt for not being invited to stay with me.

Jimin closed the door for me and took me to the living room.

-Let's play monopoly.- He pecked my lips and sat me on the floor.

40 minutes after starting playing we fell asleep on the floor. It was a cute position to fall asleep in. Specially because Jimin was literally on top of me.

"My jimin"? Really Yoongi?

I can't be in love with Park jimin.

It can't be love.