𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

{𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

-we, me and your mother, wanted to tell you something.

-And what could that be?- I answered a bit coldly causing my mother to pinch me.

-Well...- Soojin looked at my mother with, what I would describe as a caring look.- We've been dating for a year now... and...

-A year?? And you're only telling me now??- I let slip through my lips and glared at my mom.- seriously?

-We decided to wait until it was serious.- my mother sighed.- I'm sorry.

-Is that all?- I closed my eyes to control myself.

-Soojin is moving in. Tomorrow.

-he..- I took a deep breath.- OK.- I said moving to the stairs.

-wait, Yoongi.- Soojin  called.

-yes?

-I forgot to introduce you my son, Jimin.

I slowly turned to him and then looked at where he was pointing to. There was a guy, probably the same ages me, sitting on the couch. He got up and ran his fingers through his pink hair.

-hi, I'm Park Jimin.

He introduced himself, and I stayed quiet.

-Hum.. Yoongi why don't you show your room to Jimin?

I glanced at Park Jimin.
His pink hair, carefully brushed up was just one of the many distracting things present on the boy.
Plump rosy lips, small eyes and squishy cheeks were the things that attracted my eyes the most.
I turned back to the stairs and shrugged.
I thought he would understand and stay there but I immediately realized I was wrong when, while getting inside the room someone closed the door behind us.

For a moment I still hoped for it to be Hoseok.
But of course it wasn't.

-I like your room.- he looked around.

-We are not sharing it.

-I know. But we could. Your bed looks so comfortable.- he said mocking me with a smirk.

I took a few seconds to recover from the shock of those words coming from a boy that looked like that.
That looked like Park Jimin.

-Gross.- said as he sat on my bed.

-Someone did you pretty hard, huh?- he commented keeping that smirk on his face but now looking at my neck which was pretty exposed now that I finally took my jacket off.- Who did it?

-You have nothing to do with that.- I rudely said.- You already saw my room, don't you want to leave now?

-nah, I'll stay since me and my dad will have dinner with you.

-I probably won't eat with you. My friend's coming over.- I informed him, although he had nothing to do with it.

-ah, that's sad Hyung.

Hyung? Does he think he can call me hyung with all that is happening? He doesn't even know me. How does he know if I'm older than him.

-Yoongi-ssi.- Hoseok entered my room and hugged me.- is that man the person your mother wanted to introduce you? Oh.. I am interrupting something?- he said glancing at Jimin, who for some reason unbuttoned 3 buttons of his white shirt, and was lying on my bed.

-no, he was just leaving.

-that's not how you treat you mother's boyfriend son.- Jimin showed me a playful smile.

-oh shit.- Hoseok gasped as Jimin left.- That was new.

I glared at him.

-we just met and I can't deal with him.

-don't replace me.- he sat on my bed.

-Hoseok that was so random.

-Just promise you won't.

-o-ok..- I sat next to him.

He grabbed me and glued our lips.
It felt weird. It always does but I get used to it and then all we care about is.. pleasure.

-Let me just lock the door.- I said, taking the chance to breathe.

I locked the door and when I came back, I threw Hoseok on my bed and took his shirt off. Starting to kiss his abdomen while he gently pulled my blue hair. My mouth went up to his neck.

-This is for marking what you shouldn't.- by that I meant my neck, but I think everyone understood it. I attacked his, leave red marks that later would turn purple.

Hobi moaned.

-damn it Yoongi..

-next time think about what you're doing. And maybe I will have mercy on you.

-is it too late now to ask for forgiveness?- he sighed with a light smile on his face.

-maybe..- I grabbed both his hands and pressed them against the bed.

-I did you pretty bad didn't I?

-My ass fucking hurts Hoseok.- I said in a painful tone.- I think now yours should hurt too.

-Ahh, i hate to be a bottom.- he said while I bit his ear.- But for you I do anything.

-Hobi you love me.- I joked.

-more than I should.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐇𝐢 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨. :)