𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

{𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

On my way home all I could think about was Jimin and whatever he could be doing right now.

-Hi mom is Jimin home?

-Hey talk slow.- she laughed.- Yes, he said he wasn't feeling well.

-Really? Is he on his room?

-Yes.

-Im gonna go check on him then.- I said and ran upstairs.

I stopped in front of jimin's room and stayed silent. I could definitely hear something coming from inside but wasn't sure of what it was.
I slowly opened the door and sneak peaked.
Jimin has his eyes closed, one of his hands was holding a phone and under the covers something was moving up and down. The movements were followed by sounds coming from jimin's mouth. Soft and whiny moans.

-Yoongi..- he moaned my name.

I locked the door and took the chance to quietly walk to the bed. After jumping to be on the top of him, I took away his phone. On the screen there was a picture of me.

I smirked, absolutely happy with it.
Jimin widened his eyes in shock. I understood it. I would be like that if someone jumped to the top of me.

-You could've waited for me.- I said.

-I... I couldn't wait any longer...- he whispered.

-it's okay now.- I said and pulled the blanket off him.

Jimin was not wearing boxers. He was wearing lady panties. When I saw Jimin buying things at the store I never thought he would be wearing them. But I guess he knows the best occasions to do so.

-I.. I thought you might like them..

I kissed him before he could say anything else.
In brief minutes I no longer had my shirt or my pants on and my hair was a mess. Jimin, who was also like me, had his legs around my waist, while I pressed both my hands to the bed.
I carefully started to take of jimin's panties. When I did so, we changed positions. Jimin sat on my lap and after pulling down my boxers revealing my member, he stretched his arm to the small table next to the bed and pulled out of the draft a lubricant.
I could tell Jimin liked to take control. I'm learning so much about him.
He applied it on my member and massaged it.

I let out a moan, which I tried to cover up with my hand.

-Just do it!- I groaned.

-Why are you so grumpy hyung?- he said rubbing himself on me.- You're so impatient.

I firmly grabbed Jimin and pressed his entrance with the tip of my member.

-I am impatient.

I was ready to get inside Jimin when my mom decided to ruin everything.

-Boys!! I'm going out! Don't wait for me or Soojin for dinner! Bye!- looking towards the positive side we had the house for ourselves but my mother had just ruined the moment.

I waited until she left the house to let go of Jimin's waist. When I did I looked at it and saw the mark of my hand there. It was red and probably going to turn out purple later. I caressed it and took Jimin out of my lap.

-I.. I'm..- I put my boxers on and he put his panties.- I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..

-What?

-I hurt you.. I'm sorry.. I really..

-You didn't.- Jimin got closer to me after putting a t-shirt on.

I know I hurt him. I must have lost control. I didn't mean too.. a.m. I turning into a monster just like my dad??

-I can't be like him! I don't want to be like him!

-Hyung who are you talking about??

-My father..- My eyes started burning. I couldn't believe I was getting emotional in front of jimin.

I pulled him closer to me hugging him.

-Don't let me be like him.

-Hyung..?

-Please don't!

-O-okay.. I won't.- he said hugging me back.