𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

{2 years ago}

-bitches! i was looking for y'all.- mingyu yells as he approaches us.- apparently none of you knows of the existence of your phones WHEN I TRY TO CALL.

-dude calm down.- Jeonghan chuckles, laying on the grass, he taps on the floor telling mingyu to sit next to him.- we were talking about hanging out at my house later.

-what about basketball practice.

-we'll can skip that.- yoongi affirms, shrugging.

-we need to distract our bestie!! right? yoongi has been really down lately and we all know why and we don't have to talk about it... let's just do our best.- Jisoo smiles sweetly.

-yes, we can make yoongi-hyung happier. i'll ask my mom to make his favorite sweet. Is that okay hyungie?

-im not trying to get fatter than i already...- he shuts when he sees everyone else's "i'm about to beat your ass up" look on him.- ...alright! sure! thank you jungkookie.

-alright, then at 6 pm? Your house?- Hobi asks, his hand stroking yoongi's blond hair.

-yes. bring your pijamas, you'll be staying over.- Jeonghan smiles widely.

Yoongi loved his small group of friends. They all cared so much for each other and they were inseparable.
Jisoo was the only girl but she never minded it, she used to have toxic friendships until she met Hoseok who then introduced her to the other boys.
Jeonghan and mingyu have always been best buddies, and when yoongi joined the basketball team they quickly became friends.
Jungkook met yoongi in detention. You might wonder why they were both there, well... Jungkook was and is an easy target to bully, and one day yoongi (who jungkook had and still had a cute puppy crush on) saw him suffering in the hands of two assholes and beat their ass up. Unfortunately some teacher caught them out of context and thought they were fighting, taking them to detention.
Yoongi took jungkook in, guaranteeing his protection. But what few people knew was that yoongi was also suffering.

————☾————

-she cooked mochis for me? She didn't need to!

-she loves you hyung.- jungkook holds a cute bunny smile as he puts the container down.

He walks to the couch and lies down, his head on his favorite hyung's lap.

-guys we have been avoiding this subject but I really can't take it anymore.- Mingyu plays with his fingers shyly.- Jisoo you said you were going to Japan for half an year... we need to know why and when.

-Well... i... MinMin...

-please it has been really stressful trying not to think about it.

-alright.. i'll be going next month and you know i wouldn't go if i didn't have to! my mom has work to do there and i have no family here so we both have to move.

-you do have family! Us! you can stay with one of us.- jeonghan whines.

-you know my mother won't let me stay with a boy, and I don't have any girlfriends. guys I know this upsets you, but it upsets me even more, OK?