𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

{𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲- 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞}

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I left home and went to the music shop where I work almost every day.
I love it. It is probably one of the few things I truly love. I walked in and saw my boss at the counter smiling at a box.

-Why are you smiling at that?- I asked laughing at him.

-New albuns!- he said putting his jacket on.- Will you put them on the shelf for me?

-Of course! Don't worry!- I smiled and immediately opened the box.

-Be careful with that!- he said and went to his car.

-Sure!- I was so happy and excited to hear all of them.

Before I started placing the albums on a shelf, I put a vinyl record to play.
As I did what I promised to my boss, my hips moved from one side to another following the rythm of the music and hummed it.
I was about to get deeper into the song and start jamming to it when I was surprised.

The bell at the door rang when this one was opened. I didn't check it, since it could be my boss, who forgot something.

-Don't worry I'm taking care of your babies.- I joked, but then blushed when I heard "his" deep voice.

-What babies?- I turned around to see a smiley Vernon.- Oh you're talking about the albums?

-Vernon?

-Hey Yoongi!- I always loved the way he said my name.

-what are you doing here?

-well, I'm buying my friend's present.

-Ah...- I scolded myself for thinking he would come here just to see me. But what can I say? A boy can dream.- Please take your time. I'll be at the counter.

-Alright!

Later when I went to change the vinil that was playing, Vernon had a bunch of albuns on his hands.

I went back to the counter and smiled at the boy.

-Oh, I love that one. I'm saving money to buy that one and other two that are to come.- I informed while smiling, when he grabbed meteora by Linkin Park.

-You think he will like it?

-yes. It's their best album.- he smiled at my statement and came to me with 3 albums.- in my opinion.

-I'll buy these three.- Vernon said and placed them on the counter.

-Ok then it's 38.

-Just 38?

-yep, when you buy three albums, you get discount on the third, and...- I squatted and came back up to hand him a poster and a heat shaped lollipop.- ..This.

He giggled.

-That's so cute. -he opened the plastic around it and started to suck the lollipop.- I have to come here more often.- he gave me the money with a wink and studied my face.

-I'd be glad if you did.

He leaned to me, his elbows resting on the counter and his head on his hands. The cherry lollipop was still on his mouth and his eyes on me.

-Now that I look at you with attention I see that you're really pretty.

-Oh.. uhm..

-And you really look like a cat!- he laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows.